Chapter 10

DJ's POV

"Listen! I'm sorry alright, your brother was going to rape my sister! Plus that nigga is weak.." I shouted

               He stood there and stared at me. Joseph looked at me and looked at David. He got up and walked  toward David and sighed.

"Man let them go, i'm sure they learned their damn lesson." Jose said

"So you expect me to let them go?" David ask

"Hell yeah man, they're just girls that you're wasting time on." Jose said

           He looked at Jose and nodded his head. He looked at me then at my sister.

"Alright, get out!" David mumbled

            Jose walked toward me and uncuffed me from the bed. I rubbed my wrist trying to smooth the pain away. I looked up at Jose and hugged tight.
"T-thank you.." I whispered in his ear

He hugged me back. After that hug I quickly got out of bed and grabbed my sister. We both walked out the room and next out the trap house. I looked up at the sky, it was fucking dark! Damn today has been a really long ass day!

-1 hour later-

          We walked into our apartment. I smiled we are back home thank god! Jay quickly walked into the bathroom, I think she going to take a shower. I walked into the kitchen, realizing there is a little yellow sticky note on the fridge door. I looked at the note and read it.

-The Note) Hey girls I have to stay at the hospital for 3 weeks don't worry about me I am going to be good I just need to handle things -love you, Yo Grandma<3

        I smiled to myself. I know my granny is strong so I don't need to worry. I walked into our room. I sat in bed waiting for Jay. I really need to take a shower really bad! I thought about what happened today, honestly this happened really fast, like damn! David technally almost killed us, and all thanks to Jose he saved us!

~ Alright let's skip to the morning now :D I honestly don't want to get into details at the moment!~

          I hear my alarm clock go off, I hopped out of bed getting ready for school and thank god it's Friday! I walked toward Jay and woke her up.

"Aye boo, get up time for school!" I said shaking my sister trying to wake her up

"Ugh! I'm tired yesterday was a fucking long day!!!!" Jay growled, her face was in her pillow

"Well yes yesterday was a long day so I won't argue with you about it, you can stay home just for today if you like but I'm going to school." I said Jay shot her head up and look surprised by my response, I just smirked at her, she laid her head back down going to sleep

         I walked into the bathroom doing my everyday hygiene.  I walked back into my room with a towel wrapped around my body, I looked in my closet getting my outfit for today. I decided to wear something comfy cause I really don't have to impress anybody but me, myself, and I.

I quickly dried myself up and put some body lotion on, then I put on my clothes

I quickly dried myself up and put some body lotion on, then I put on my clothes. I sprayed myself with a sweet scented perfume and last I put on my dark blue beanie.

~After getting ready~

"Aight I'm going to school Jay, I'll see you later babe." I said to my sister

"Alright bye baby!" Jay said with a scratchy voice

~At School~

        I walked into school, everyone at there lockers minding their own business. I walked towards my locker and settled my stuff in my locker.

"Aye sexy." I hear Jose

       I turned around and there he was, Jose smiling at me with his cute little dimples, I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Hi." I responded back

"So ma, are you doing okay?" Jose asked me while leaning against on the locker next to mine.

"Umm....yeah." I responded I turned around continuing putting my stuff away

         All a sudden I feel a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I rolled my eyes and quickly turned around. I smacked his hands away and gave him a dirty look.

"Boy don't you have something better to do?" I asked Jose

"No, I just want to bother a pretty girl!" He said with a cute devilish grin

"Ugh then go look for a pretty girl nigga." I giggled Jose stared at me giving me that (really nigga) look and I laughed

"Well I already found a pretty girl to bother." Jose said with a smirk

        Jose came closer to my face and smiled. I rolled my eyes and all a sudden I felt wet soft lips against my lips. I'm not gonna lie I enjoyed this kiss...

-A/N sorry I made this short but I'm really not happy at the moment love y'all.........