Chapter 7

Jay's POV

Me and Dj made it back home thank god! We pushed the button labeled Mrs.Queen. We waited till she respond. I know she's gonna be so upset which I do understand why since it's late at night.

"Who's there?"Mrs.Q asked through the buzzer

"It's me and Dj" I said

She buzzed the door open for us. We ran up the stairs to her door. We knocked and Mrs.Q open the door. She looked at us with disappointment. I mean I don't blame her heh.

"Kids in the living room. Now!" Mrs.Q snapped

She was probably worried sick or something. Dj look kinda sad though. Ever since what happen she wasn't speaking at all! I just hope she's okay. Me and Dj went in the living room. We both sat down on the couches and waited. Mrs.Q walked in the living room and sat as well. I hope Dj doesn't say what actually happened. We have to lie for our safety cause I don't need an ass whoopin tonight.

"Where the hell have you been!?" Said Mrs.Q raising her voice at us

"Me and Deej went to go hang at a friends house." I said trying my best to lie

I had to lie to Mrs.Q. I don't want her to worry about us at all really! I do love her like she's actually my own mother but still. I'm just worried about Dj. She doesn't lie a lot. I just hope she knows why I'm lying and she'll go with the plan. Mrs.Q looked at me and I can tell she was wondering what's really going on. She's probably thinking about If I was actually telling the truth. I'm so nervous right now.

"Dj is this true?" Asked Mrs.Q

Dj was just silent. She had her head down the whole time. Dj raised her head up and looked at Mrs.Q. She looked pretty okay.

"Yes Mrs.Q. We were at a friend's house." Dj said

I was just so relief that she actually went along with the lie. Thank god! I smiled.

"Alrighty then. Go to your room and wash up. Dinner is in the microwave when you want to eat." Mrs.Q said while walking away to her room

Dj's POV

I felt so bad. I just lied to a woman that treats us so nice. I lied to her for a good reason so I know why Jay lied too. Jay looked at me and smiled. I wasn't really happy with her at all. None of this wouldn't happen if she could have just listen to me earlier. I got up and walked away. I went into my room and picked out my pajamas to wear. I picked out some black short shorts and a pink tangtop. Then I grabbed a pear of panties and bras. I went out the room to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and hop in the shower. I just washed my body while thinking what happen today. I sat on the bathtub floor and layed my head back.

Jay's POV

Dj is still pissed at me. I can tell. I went in my room and sat on my bed waiting for Dj. I just feel bad. I looked at my phone and I got a new message like 3 minutes ago. I looked what the message said and who was it from. It was an unknown number. Well this should be good...

Phone Message:

Unknown: Hi (10:05)

Me: Who's this? (Now)

I put my phone down and waited for this person to respond. I closed my eyes and just thought about what happened today. Then I felt my phone vibrate against my hand. I got a new message from the unknown person again. I looked at the text I got.

Phone Message:

Unknown: u will soon find out mami. You fucked up big time ;) (Now)

Me: Who the fuk r u! How tf u got #!!!!!

I was pissed. Who the hell could this possibly be! Who ever this person is, this person don't know who he or she is messing with. I put my phone away and saw Dj coming in the room all dressed up in her pj's. She smiled a little at me. She walked toward her bed. She laid down.

"Good night Jay. I'll see you tomorrow morning" Dj said

"Good night sis." I said

I walked out the room. I went to the bathroom to go take a shower. I slid off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I just couldn't stop thinking about that text conversation I had. I'm kinda worried. Who could this possibly be? I guess I'll find out tomorrow........

Hello! I hope this was good for you people. Can you guess who it is? I bet ya can. Anyway. I'm going to update next chapter on a Tuesday. So see you on Tuesday and David looks like that guy in the picture ;) ain't he cute! I think he's cute ;D I know this is kinda short but I promise next chapter will be longer.