Chapter 9

Jay's POV

Finally class is over! Like shit, I'm bored out of my damn mind! I walked out of class, next thing I know I feel a pair of hands tighten around my waist. I gasped and turned around, and there I see is Jose. I smirked and he smiled.

"Ha! You ain't getting none of this." I laughed while moving his hands off my waist

"Hey Mami why not! I promise papi chulo can treat you right..." Jose said with a really cute grin on his face. He than bit his bottom lip which was so sexy

"But sadly, you cannot because you ain't good enough for me!" I said with attitude

Jose laughed at me. I rolled my eyes, I truly didn't care. Then all a sudden my phone vibrates in my back pocket. I grabbed my phone, realizing I have received a text message. I tap on the message seeing who it's from. My eyes widen. It was from that unknown number from earlier!

"Hey... You okay there mami?" Jose asked with his latino accent.

"Um... Not at the moment, listen I got to go, so I'll see you later." I said

Jose respond to me with a shrug. He walked away down the hallway. I look back down at my phone, I tapped on the unknown number to see the message.

-Text Convo -

Unkown: missing anything?

- End of Text Convo -

I was confused. I looked in my bag thinking this unknown person stoled from me. Everything seem the same to me. I thought about texting back, but wasn't for sure I should take that risk. I decided to take that risk anyway.

- Text Convo -

Unknown: missing anything?

Me: what exactly am I missing?

- End of Text Convo -

I waited for this unknown bastard to respond. I was kinda worried, what if this unknown had something that is very valuable to me. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my hand. I looked at my phone again. I received another message from that unknown guy. I tapped on the message seeing what is said.

- Text Convo -

Unkown: missing anything?

Me: What exactly am I missing?

Unknown: here is yo hint: starts with a D and ends wit a J! Got any idea now?

Me: YO HOLD UP!!! U LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE U ASSHOLE!!!!

Unknown: we'll talk business at my trap.👍🏾

- End of Yext Convo -

My eyes were wider than a quarter right now. I cannot believe they have Dj! A tear rolled down my face. I'm going to have to skip school! I started to rushed down the empty halls. All the students were in Calss at the moment. I was looking for Jose but he was no where in sight. I then ran down the hallways didn't even bother watching where I was going. Then all a sudden I bumped into someone. I fell on the floor, and landed on my ass. Damn my ass was in pain. Felt like a rock got dropped on my booty. I rubbed my eyes. I heard a male voice sounding like he was groaning in pain. I look up finally getting my clear vision back. There I saw, a tall guy, he was caramel skin, wearing a beanie, his chin hair and upper lip hair made his face look so attractive. He got up and stared at me. I got up and stared at him.

"Aye, you alright?" He asked rubbing the back of his head

"Yeah I'm good." I responded

He then started to squint at me. His eye went kinda wide, like if he just remembered something.

"Aye? How the hell you got here?" He asked

I gave him a confuse look. Was I supposed to know this guy or something? Then a thought just popped up in my head! He must have seen my sister!

"Hey um you might be talking about my twin sister!" I said

"Oh, so you're Dj's sister?" He asked

"Yeah! Have you seen her anywhere?!" I said hoping he knew where she is or have any idea where she is

"Yeah, I know where she is, want me to take you to her?" He asked with a devilish smile on his face

I nodded my head yes. He then gesture me to follow him. We walked out of the school, into the parking lot. He walked up to a black Audi. He opened the door for me and I sat in the car seat. He then walk around the car into the drivers seat. He started the car, pressing gentle on the gas pedal.

"So what's your name?" He asked

"Jay, yours?" I asked while looking at the window

"David." He responded

I then looked at his features on his face. He kinda looks familiar, like he kinda looks like someone, then my eyes widen....

Dj's POV

I opened my eyes. It was all a blur at first, and I now see a clear world. I looked around I noticed I was laying on a bed. I looked down at my body hoping my clothes were on! And thank god it is, at first I thought I got raped in my sleep. I sighed with relief. I got up and instantly I was pulled by a force. I turned to see, I was hand cuffed! I breathed heavily, trying not to panic. I heard a door knob turning. I looked at the door, the door opened. Oh shit I'm going to die today! I saw who it was, it was just Jose.

"Jose?" I said

"Hey..." He said with a smirk

"What the hell am I doing here! Cuffed to a bed!" I shouted at him

"Don't ask me the damn questions! I'm not the one who kidnapped you!" He said all confused

I sighed. I closed my eyes hoping to God I won't die today. I then felt someone else sitting on the bed with me. I opened my eyes seeing Jose smile at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Mami just saying your sister coming." Jose said

"Mhm thanks for letting me know." I said a bit irritated

"No problem sexy." He responded with a smirk

"Nigga please shut the hell up!" Trying not to blush

"It's not nice to be sassy with me sexy." He grinned

"And what are you going to do about it pendejo?" I said with a attitude

He just grin at me. He put his hand on my leg. Gently moving up sending a shiver up my body.

"No, no no no no, okay I'm sorry!" I quickly said

"Sorry what?" He grinned

I didn't respond because he wants me to call him Papi which I ain't going to say that! He then continue to move his hand up gently. He was almost reaching my womanhood. I bit my bottom lip cause I actually enjoyed his touch against my thighs. But I couldn't let him see I enjoyed so I did what he asked.

"Alright, I'm sorry Papi!" I said getting a little pissed off

"That's more better Mami, but you know, I can continue what I was doing, and trust me I can make you scream my name." He winked at me

"Nope I'm good! Now get your hand off my thigh!" I said

He did what I said. He then laid down next to me. I rolled my eyes begging to God he'll leave me the hell alone! But nope he just stared at me and grin! All a sudden I heard the door opened. I looked and I saw Jay, with that guy that punched me! He pushed Jay to the ground.

"Yall hoes gonna pay!" David said

My eyes widen! This is the end.........

A/N: Their I update your welcome! Please read my new story My Little Slave! And sorry it was short....