Chapter 12 (Loving my Enemy)

A/N YAH. YAH. YAH. I bring you chapter 12. Cuz I'm bored. And I want food. well go on read you damn Trash!!! (Jk I luv you ^-^) All these picture do not belong to me in the book. I found them on the internet and thought they would look good as characters ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay's POV

         Gosh that was such a good NAP! Thank god I did not go to school today cause I would've slept in class. And shit I ain't trying to get a detention slip. I wonder how Dj doing in school right now. I'm sitting on the couch right now eating me some hot Cheetos and a Pepsi can on the side. I was watching my show Empire! (I would recommend you to watch it cause this show is so damn good xD) Man I wish my ass could be with Hakeem's fine ass. While I was watching my show I heard a knock on the door. Not thinking about who is at the door I just got up and opened it. I was kinda shock who I saw at the door.  Mike. (If you do not remember Mike plz go read chapter 5 he was introduced there) I quickly slammed the door but his big ass foot gotta come between the damn door. I rolled my eyes and opened the door wide open again.

"What the hell do you want Mike?" I asked getting really annoyed with his ass being here

"Damn chill ma. I'm just here to talk that's it!" He laughed with his hands in the air

"Listen I ain't got no time to chill with your ass!" I said waving my hands in his face

"Oh... so you doing something important huh?" He asked while crossing is arms and smiling with his cute ass dimples! oh wait what I'm saying?!

"Yeah! I'm eating my hot Cheetos with my Pepsi can and watching my show!" I gave him an attitude

He just laughed standing there. I just rolled eyes and slowly closed the door but nope his BIG ASS FOOT HAD TO COME BETWEEN THE FUCKING DOOR AGAIN! I groaned and begged god to get rid of this sexy ass devil! wait what the fuck am I saying?!??!

"Listen! Baby girl I just wanted to say sorry. I feel really bad hurting you and shit...." He looked down not looking me in the eye

    Wow he's actually apologizing to me. He's so cute when he looks down. Like damn this nigga's a package. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?! Shit I think I'm having some feelings for this nigga!!! Why? Okay he won't know. All I have to do is say apology excepted and closed the door. Alright!

"I except your apology. Thank you." I gave him a warm smile

He looked at me and smiled. Then he smirked and crossed his arms again. Why he's smirking? Is there something on my face?

"So beautiful why you blushing huh?" He asked smiling

SHIT!  How the fuck? Damn why do humans blush! Shit now he thinks that I like his ass I bet. Shit what do I do!? OH GOD!

"N-no umm it's just u-ummm I mean it's J-j (Get's cut off)

I felt a pair of warm wet lips against mine. My heart just dropped. Oh my. Mike is actually kissing my ass. I do not know If I should kiss back? Ah fuck why not? So I did kissed back.

Dj's POV

Finally class is over! Thank you!!!!  That dumb ass teacher is so fucking annoying when she speaks. Now I have lunch can't wait to EAT. All a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see that girl Daysha. She waved and smiled at me. I smiled at her as well.

"Yo! What girl!" I said with a smirk

"Aye hun! So yo I was wondering if you want to sit at my table with my squad!" She said while crossing her arms

I laughed a little cause I thought how cute and kinda small this girl was. She looks like some tough cookie. I nodded my head yes. I think I have a new best friend.

"Yay! You going to love your new friends boo!" She squealed

I just laughed. We walked into the cafeteria. Shit this cafe be fucking LOUD! I followed Daysha to a table. there were a bunch of girls at a long ass table. She grabbed a chair and told me to sit and so I did. Daysha smiled and pointed at these two girls.

"These are my bitches! Trust me you'll love them! Girls meet our new friend Dj!Dj meet Kim and Angel!" She squealed 

"Aye girls." I said

"Girl you don't got to be shy with me trust me you'll treat me like I'm your Family!" Kim laughed

"Same. Trust me hun you'll treat us like family" Angel smiled

"Alright! That's what I'm down for." I said while smiling

     We talked and ate our lunch. I actually love these GIRLS! These girls are fucking hilarious. I told them about the fight I had with that one hoe and they just laughed. I guess they hate her too. They have there reasons with her and I got mine. I learned some new things about Angel,Kim, and Daysha. Angel is a lesbian which I'm definitely cool with. She also loves to eat a lot. If I take that bitch to KFC she would probably order the whole menu. But she is skinny and she has to tell every guy that comes up to her that she ain't into boys everyday. Poor girl oh my lord! Kim she is a dancer, and she also loves food. Kim is so fucking funny too! She made me laugh so hard with her damn jokes and she told me some funny ass stories. I can see Kim as a comedian. And then there's Daysha. She's kinda like the glue to this group. She cares about everyone in this small group. She seems loyal and she got my back. I like her. She seems real 100. I think Jay is going to be in love with them. I'm already for sure!

"So Dj what's with you and my older brother David hmmm?" Angel asked

My eyes widen. The fact her older brother is David. Is Angel a thug too? I looked at her and smiled nervously.

"Nothing is going on trust me." I said

"Mmhmm." Angel laughed

"No trust me! Anyway Angel are you a......" I got cut off by Angel

"Hell no I'm not a thug no worry princess! Me and my brother are different he wants to sell drugs and make lots of money that's fine with me but killing people I don't like. Even thought they be starting shit." She said straight up

"Well that's good to hear but Dj I think David got a thing for you honey!" Daysha said while gently elbowing me on the side

I just laughed and rolled my eyes. David does not have a thing for me after what I did to his bro.... OH WAIT OH NO NO NO NO! I looked at Angel and my heart dropped. I sighed and asked Angel

"Angel.... Is Ty.......Your brother?"

She looked at me confuse a bit. Then she looked like she realize something. She looked at me.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N awe snap! What's going to happen next?! Well you'll see next chapter! Please comment down below and vote this chapter babies xD