CH :2

I yawned and walked outside. It was 5 in the morning and the moon was still out. Every night I wake up at 5 or 6, walk around a bit listen to music and gather ideas for lyrics and albums. I usually just do this to calm myself. Especially what happened yesterday. I sighed letting my head droop as I leaned on the railing of the bridge.

I'm really doing this?...

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I know I don't work well with other people. I can be a bit rude and concerned that if I'm a good singer and they are a good singer, that both of us will make something bad heck it can be Beyoncé or BTS and I'll feel the same way.

The sound of the music and water flowing lightly under the bridge was all I could hear until I felt a hand on my shoulder. My eyes snapped open and I froze to a smooth voice.

"You alright?"

I couldn't hear anything after that. It was all quite and I felt good. It was a weird good because.. I had no idea what I'm doing nor an idea of what is happening or who is talking to me. I turn back and there he was. The same guy, Jisung I looked at the hand and began to follow the arm and noticed it wasn't jisung's.

"Um.."
I looked over and saw someone else and jisung looked pissed.
"Okay I think he knows we are here." Jisung said grabbing the mans hand hand put it in the guys other hand. I looked back at Jisung as he walked closer.

I still don't know his last name but that was okay. I felt calm that he was there. I wasn't bothered by his presence like when I was talking to him at that hotel.

"Hello?? Felix? You alright??"
He placed his hand on my neck lightly shaking me.

"Huh?" I finally remembered I was in reality and that he really was there.
"O-oh yeah I'm okay. Sorry I kinda spaced out.." I sighed and looked away from him and stared into the water. I had a little idea for lyrics and wrote them down on my pad not realizing Jisung was still there just watching,  amused.

"What are you doing up right now. Shouldn't you be asleep?" I said looking back at Jisung while taking off my headphones. All I heard was Jisung scoff look down then at his side an back at me.

"I could say the EXACT same thing to you." He smiled lightly and I blankly stared at him just realizing what happened. Now I was the once scoffing.

"Why do you care." I tried to switch the conversation to him knowing that I wasn't outside for a real reason it was just habit to walk out.

"Hmm... then why do you care what I was doing he attttttt(he looked up at the moon  and began to finish his sentence) 5:30 something??" Jisung snickered. I stared at him annoyingly and sighed.

"Damn your good at using people's tricks on themselves."
The other man said as he laughed lightly and jisung just looked back with a smile and looked back at me.

"And did you just look at the moon to tell the time? When you have your phone right there??"  I pointed out to his phone that was in his hand.

"Oh right." He looked down at his phone. "My ex boyfriend and mom really like things about planets and things like that so they taught me to tell time by just looking up. It's not that hard. I do it a lot to remember my mother. She passed a while back." I watched as looked down to his feet and felt a light by cold breeze.

"And— your ex..?" I asked out of curiosity

Jisung suddenly smiled and walked next to me. " He broke up with my because I wanted to focus on my music career and he wanted nothing to do with it plus he has a girlfriend now and is no long bi nor gay."

"Oh that must suck.. sorry" I didn't know how to respond to that and I think Jisung noticed by the way i reacted to him.

"Here,(he takes off his jacket handing it to me.) you can uses it okay?"

I reached out for it bowing lightly
"Thank you."

Jisung looked over and just smiled. "Yup yup it's nothing."

There was a pause and the other man began to look at his watch. As looked as he wanted to speak but knew well what Jisung would say. "Jisung Im going right now I'll see you tomorrow kay'" jisung didn't even look back he just said. "Okay be safe walking alone" and he was gone.
I looked away nervously I suddenly felt weird that it was just us now. He placed his hand under my chin and pulled me closer.

"What are you thinking Felix? You look uncomfortable I can leave if you want."

"Huh, no no it's okay it's just a lot..." I looked away feeling tears form in my eyes why am u going to cry? Why here..
Jisung sighed and moved his hand down to my back and waist and he pulled me into a hug as only said one thing.

"Honest?"

I felt something turn in me and I began to cry on his shoulder holding on to him as in I was going to break. He rubbed my hair and lifted me up once in the air and I looked up. The moon was glowing and the city light were still on. All I could say was "5:47

Jisung lowered me to the ground and looked me in the eyes,

"That's right you just told time by a moon and that mean it's about to be a new day and that new day holds you very important collab so you are going to sleep in my dorm cuz I know you will sneak out it you don't."

"OkAy DaD" i said annoyed sure I just cried on his shoulder and he comforted me but I still thought of him a annoying.

"Your welcome child." He grabbed my arm and dragged me back. The walk back was long and quite we just listened to nature until I heard a certain song play. My solo song called limited edition. So I decided to ask him about it.

"What is this song?"

"It's limited edition by lee Felix. I can't believe I'm doing a collaboration with him." He looked over at me as we Arived at the hotel. He stopped and faced me and bowed lightly grabbing my hand to shake. "I can't wait to work with you lee Felix." He smirked and let go. "Well get rest we and a big day tomorrow." I watched as he opened te door and disappeared into darkness. Out of everyone it could have been, it really WAS him, Han Jisung.

I sighed now realizing how much I hated the idea of a collaboration and how I said I would hate who ever I worked with and that he would have pray for mercy to the
man who works with me but little did he know that it was him.

I also walked into the hotel and saw his door was still open.

"Mr. Lee, Mr. Han has asked you meet him in his room."

FLASHBACK
...
(very important collab so you are going to sleep in my dorm cuz I know you will sneak out it you don't."

"OkAy DaD"

"You're welcome child."
(End)

"Thank you for letting me know ma'am." I handed her my key and walked into his room he was already asleep on the floor with a note on the bed. ( make yourself comfortable. Sleep on the bed I don't want you all cranky on the
Morning - HAN :) ) I place down the note and sat on the bed thinking about how tomorrow will go and everything senecio I made up in my head had the same ending.

I'm so screwed... TT

Words 1362
Date: February 3 11:34