CHAPTE :6

A couple of hours have passed and the kid and Felix were checked by police from the scene. They took jisung to a private place to talk about the situation. Felix wouldn't let the kid go and the kid didn't want to let either hiding or Felix go. Not after saving his life.

"I can't believe this..." Felix choked out rubbing the child's back. "Where are your parents... why are you out here at this time... what's even your name..." Felix let go letting the kid sit up and face him.

"M- my name is Jang Yoonsuh. I-I'm our here because m- my uncle wanted me and and I- I- he-" tears began to flow in the kids eyes and Lix saw something. He saw himself in this child..

_FlashBack_

"M-mOm-my" lixie cried as police tried to hold the 11 year old back.

"Kid please calm down! We need to get your mom!" Police had to put me down. Putting there knee on my back and my hands in theirs.

"DAMN IT! The Flames are huge she won't make it!!"

"Keep trying! the kid won't stop moving!"

"Yes sir!"

Sirens filled the void of Felix's mind he couldn't hold on longer. He push the men off of him and an to the burning car desperately trying to pull his mom out.

"Lixie..."

Felix stopped and looked at his mother.

"Mommy!"

"Shhh.... it's really hot over here lixie.. go home... tell daddy mommy can't come home to night." Felixs mom touched his cheeks the heat was unbearable.

"No! I-i don't want mommy under the car again!"

This wasn't his mother's first accident with a car but they all led to her in a hospital bed.

"I'm sorry baby.. n-no third chances. It's time for mommy and the angels to go dancing..." their tears evaporated and her hand lost all strength.

_End_

Felix smiled and held the kids hands.

"We have no time to look at the past yoonsuh. make the most of it right now.
What do you wan to do with your life.."

"I-I want to see mommy and daddy again. I don't want to be here anymore.." yoonsuh spoke grasping his hands harder.

"Okay yoonsuh... let's find your mommy and daddy." Felix drove the kid around town until the kid passed something he recognized.

"HERE! My dog would come here when he wants to come home!"

Felix took the turn to a house surrounded with grass and a family crying on a porch.
They noticed the car and stood up.
I parked the car and grabbed yoonsuh. Right when I let go of his hand he ran to his family. Thy all had tears in their eyes, all holding on to him.

"Thank you!! Lord thank you..." the mother said through her tears. Felix walked up to them Bowing.

"Hello ma'am my name is lee Felix I'm a musician and was at the scene. I brought him here wen doctors said there were no hard injuries. Thankfully a friend by the name of Han Jisung saved him-"

Felix stopped talking immediately.

Holy shit what happened to Jisung.

"Are you okay..?"the husband asked Felix grabbing his hands while bowing.

"A-ah yes I'm okay I just remembered I need to be with the p-police. Please be safe yoonsuh."

He ran to his car and driving back to the scene.

"Hello sir do you know where Han Jisung is?" The police officer pointed to his right and Felix watched as Jisung and another officer pulled in. Felix walked towards Jisung and the officers

"Thank you Mr Han I hope you have a better night and a good day. Let's go."

"Of course officer, once you find this man I would like to have a chat with them."
Jisung bowed and turned to Felix.
"Let's go back I dot want to be here anymore." Jisung began to walk and Felix  couldn't help but ask.

"What did you see." Han stopped in his tracks and turned and smiled lightly

"Something I never want to see again.." he took a pause and began to walk again. "But a perfect opportunity for a
Song.".

*Next Day*

"So.. I'm glade you guys are safe and I will have to approve some papers and crap for the police and the family but Jisung, you said you finished three songs in that time stamp?" PD David said. Jisung could feel Felix's and David's heavy eyes lay on him.

"I- uh.. yeah I did I had nothing better to do." He tured to felix "sorry I didn't look them over with you.. I know it's a collaboration but I got carried away. And the incident made it hard." Jisung chuckled.

"It's okay but three songs?! How do you come up with lyrics so fast." Lix sighed and looked away "another reason I don't want to do this stupid collab."

David stared at Felix intensely. "Are we still on this topic Felix." Felix groaned.

"Sure, Han isn't that bad but I never wanted to do this." He turned to Jisung and spoke again. "And I told you that the first day I met you."

"I know" Jisung replied " but I also said if it was me I would take every chance to annoy you." He winked at Felix then looked back at David and began to talk about the songs he made.

Felix couldn't believe that came out of someone 2 feet away from him. He crossed his arms and snorted. "Stupid squirrel."

Words
922
March 25

This story's all over the place sorry TT
Thank you for enjoying the story so far :D