CHAPTERS :8

Start writing your story

Felix..?

Jisung popped back into reality and took in a shaking breath
Was...it always this cold?

"Umm hello??" A hand waved infront of his eyes as he slowly looked at the man in the face

"Oh i-im sorry. I zoned out a bit. As your were saying?" Jisung breathed out nervously fixing his jacket and ring.

"Right! No youre okay. I'm actually looking for a lee felix. If you know where he is that would be great!". The man spoke as a smile slowly peaked on his lips as he put his arms behind his back.

"Oh." Felix. "Right but I hate to ask but I have to ask what you need him for I can't give out this type of information like nothing" jisung said looking the man straight in his eyes. The man stood at about a 5'10 and jisung was only 5'7

"Oh okay sure um my name is hwang hyunjin I've actually been seeing-"

"FELIX!"

Han watched the door as soon as the male said that. he then heard. " Yah stupid squirrel I've been walking and talking to you then I look back and your gone! Why did you leave me like-- (felix looked at jisung face. It screamed sadness and regret. He then moved his view to the male next to han and yelled.) Hyunjin!?"

"Felix.." hyunjin's voice sounded like he was finally relieved just at the view of the man he was apparently "seeing" but felix's face was different it said (what are you doing here not infront of here I'm at work "baby")

Felix looked at jisung and han just looked at his feet. He took a breath in and said

"sorry felix I didn't realize you were so ahead of me I kinda bumped into mr..... Hwang...." He be thenwalked up to felix and whispered into his ear "he's here because he's been seeing you so he wanted to visit. if you don't mind I.... (For some reason jisung felt upset at himself.. upset at felix for something he didn't even do.) -i.. I need to get back to work."

He wanted to get away for the two. he felt uneasy when the two are in the same "room" it just wasn't for him.

"Jisung!" Felix watched as jisung ran away into the building and up the stairs quickly. For some reason he felt the same it was perfect when it was just stupid squirrel jisung but as soon as he saw hyunjin it was all thrown off. He felt as if he was a person was just caught the man he was cheating with or caught kissing someone else by their lover but the thing was..

He wasn't jisung lover. Felix actually made it clear to jisung that he didn't even want to met him but It changes slowly. Hyunjin isn't bad he's never done anything wrong. He was sweet, cute, stupid and just over all a good person he's actually felix's highschool friend for like forever. And it was just like he said. He was talking to hyunjin...

Talking to hyunjin

He never thought that jisung would get in the way of that. Jisung probably doesn't even like felix and felix probably doesn't like han but it still felt off.

Why..? He's just a artist in a collaboration they were both forced to be in. What was so wrong?

"Sunshine why are you scared..?"
Felix face lit up and yelled

"Jisung!" A smile even formed of the sound of "sunshine" the voice was off though

"No it's not jisung. It hyunjin. Are you okay? What's with this jisung dude?" His hands as warm as honey touched lixs freckles bringing his face up to his. Felix put his own warm hands over hyunjin's as sighed.