FO :10

A good minute has passed of Felix constantly refusing to let go of jisung embrase. Felix slowly began to get heavy which let jisung know felix was slowly falling asleep. He slowly moved felix into his hands to look at him as if a mother just looked at her new born son.

Felix was beautiful, the moon reflection on the glistening tears felix had left on his cheek.he smiled to himself. Guilty that he put felix and hyunjin in this loop having them run around the whole city just for the situation to be a miss understanding on his part. He ran his hand through his hair then through Felix's. Smiling through the pain he still felt.

Hyunjin walked up to jisung, having him move is attention to the blondie. Hyunjins smiles slowly turned cold as he began to speak, jisung knew. "Jisung."

"Hyunjin."

He began to speak, "be careful. Im sure you can tell especially being a celebrity, the chances that people will come for the both of you are higher now.people were already after felix."

Jisung was well aware of this especially with people and rumors, threats and stupid scandals. "Yeah, im aware. I feel bad, again in sorry hyunjin you didnt deserve that cold shoulder when you didnt even do anything."

He chuckled bending down putting his hand under jisungs face,"its alright i mean. I'd do the same if i thought someone was coming for someone i would want to make mine buttt, (he dragged on standing back up) i wouldnt force someone into a relationship they dont or no longer want to be in."

Jisung smiled to him "ight thanks" got up looking at felix then back to hyunjin, they laughed and hyunjin placed felix on to Jisungs back as they began to walk.

*Click*

"Thats one way to start a good scandal."(the mystery person chuckled looking down) "what a pretty picture."

It's been 3 months maybe and the Collab still hasn't been completed at it was needed to be a 7 month project. Yes almost a year. They had almost all the songs complete but production in the videos and album will take longer than the music.

"Morning" said david, walking into the main room office where most of the employees worked to find han already inside.

"Morning sir" jisungs said walking up to David to shake his hand with that bubble smile he has. David smiled back shaking his hand back

"Ah yes good morning han Jisung how have you slept this fine morning." They began to walk and hiding immediately began his work while walking. David would realize  how smoothly and quickly he would move. It was quite satisfying and pleasing.  Before be knew it han had handed a bunch of paper work already filled out and a coffee from the walk.  "Look at you han."

He smiled back and spoke "it's nothing i just thought we should get this over with. It's the second contract of 3 months. To say that every thing has been well here. I don't wanna be taken back already i prefer it here  the employees are amazing people, Felix still hate this collab, they have such an.. Amazing, hot and stunning PD-" han began to tease

They both laughed and David began to speak, "yah yahhh i get it in too good looking" he smirked and laughed "but I'll sign it to make sure they know your not dead." The sound of the pages flipping and pens signing filled everything with the faint sound of Felix's songs filled the room.

" How cool. You have your idols music playing in your office." Han said

"Yeah of course. They all make such beautiful music such a shame if i didn't listen to them. Hyundais music was just playing." David said moving the pen swiftly. " Where's. Felix.." David said immediately stoping his pen to look at the door.

"I don't know." Han kept the whole confession thing a secret as he was sent to make music. Not love. At least that's what his company says. "He had a long day yesterday.. he may be resting.." han looked down and panicked. Remembering the horrible thing his company whols say and do if you were late like this.

"Hmm. Have someone check the hotel too--" David began but jisungs couldn't hold it.

"Please don't do anything to him! Let him rest he doesn't deserve it!" He raised his voice bowing. Which obviously caught David off guard.

"Do what. Doesn't deserve what. Han. I was going to send some one to make sure he was safe. I will not under any circumstances force them to work. although he knows the consciousness of having to work double on what he would miss today.." his face turned into a frown.   "Han."

Jisungs looked down immediately understanding that it slipped.

..."sit down let's talk about YOUR companie punishments."

After a bit it was confirmed that felix was asleep in his room safe and they all began to work.

(Sorry it's short i HAD LITERALLY 5 CHAPTERS FINISHED READY TO POST AND GUESS WHAT. WATTPAD DELETED ALL OF IT NOW IM SAD AHHHH) I just hope this story blows like my other! If you want to read that one it's on my pf called "spring lovers" :')