CHA :3

I woke up in my room alone along with a note.

(Sorry I had to take you back to your room I had to leave to ********** entertainment building to meet "Lee Felix" turns out your late to meet han jisung ;) . get ready and go to work child ill be waiting for you.)

I groaned getting ready and leaving my room, I turned back and noticed it looked way more clean than I leave it. I looked back down at the note and it read ( p.s I cleaned your room a bit it was annoying me.) So he looked through my stuff? if he really is Han jisung I'm jumping of a bridge. Or I will die from working with his stupidity before I could jump off that bridge. I'm not suicidal at all but i swear this collab will drive me there.

I walked to the building and entered as I saw everyone who worked with me began to say all sorts of things like

"I cant wait to edit the collab album!!"

"I wanna see how I should produce it!"

"it will be amazing!"

"our first collab"

and other crap like that. I slammed a book on a desk that caught everyone's attention and even shut them up but I didn't notice THE Han Jisung was here.

"Yah, shut it theses' songs aren't going to listen and edit themselves and those album covers won't be amazing art by themselves either. Its just a Collab nothing to serious now please get to work you guys can celebrate when im gone okay."

Every one stood still, bowed and yelled

"YES SIR LEE NIM!"

I nodded and left to David's office busting open the door.

"Do I really--"

"Yes." David said

"But what if I-"

"nope-" David spoke clearly as I groaned

"there really is no winning with you." I said out loud to him

"That's what I'm here for." David said teasingly as he got his desk ready. It was quiet for a minute until some one had to speak.

"That's one way to shut them up don't you think?"

I felt someone's eyes lay on my like weights as I looked over and I saw the one and only Han jisung. The exact same jisung from the past two days.

"Kill me.." I muttered under my breath as he just laughed.

"I'm not that bad, I do remember you said you would automatically hate the person you are gonna collab with. what a shame." Jisung placed his hand under his chin and rubbed it for a second.

"And I remember you said you wish mercy on whoever was gonna work with me. Pray bitch you'll need it."

"good to know Felix" jisung still chuckled. Most people would be uncomfortable with me saying things like that I mean I DO mean it but it was different with him I think I was just feeding his need to want to actually do this collab.

"Now Now felix calm down. sorry mr han hes never like this unless others are here." David handed papers to jisung and me. "As you know we have a radio studio, music studio, and much more. have felix lead you over there.(He turned to me smiling like some annoying proud dad.) Once you guys got lyrics down find a beat, slap some crap In it and make a song that you are both proud of. Both of your voices are amazing and smooth im sure there is somethings you guys can think of. you guys have two months good luck!" David stood smiling and Hans PD was the exact same.

"ugh.. right, come on lets get this over with." I stood out of the door and began to walk away thinking jisung was following.

(small jisung pov)

"Um, Jisung.?." I stopped at the door and turned back to see Felix's PD nim.

"yeah?"

"be careful with him he's nothing like he seems.. get to know him, and hopefully he will open up at least a bit." David looked at me so concerned, what happened? I smiled lightly slowly nodding my head.

"The front desk told me the same thing." and I walked out. I sighed and out " sorry I had a last word with your pd felix." Felix sighed and began to walk again.

"it alright just hurry up. Im tired of not being able to sit in a studio." I laughed following behind him. We entered the room and watched Felix sit down and begin to write immediately as if he already had ideas come to his mind as soon as he sat down. I also noticed his face light up as soon as a partner in the company was planning multiple pre made beats for a templete for the songs.

"Hey felix?"his head turned towards me and he let out a small "mmh?" In return. "You think you can share your lyric ideas with me so I know what we are dealing with?" I laughed as he scrabbled around collecting his notes

"Oh right I forgot about that."

We began to look at the notes as he smile while explaining what they meant and why we should go with those and ideas for our verses. Once we have chosen what we should do we all began to get to work.

"Okay guys you ready?"

Words: 891
February 7 11:39pm
Sorry I post verrrry slowly Tt I'm on a trip :D