CHAPT :5

YAH!"
It was silent for a bit until a rumble was heard.

"Felix?"

A smile formed on his face

"————"

(5)

"Haechan"
A head peeked in though the darkness and suddenly all the lights go off which kinda hurt Felix's eyes but he quickly adapted to the environment he was in.

"What are you doing here? It like 2:30 in the morning!" Haechan whines "tiredly" as he walks towards Felix closing the door.

"Oh shush your complaining about time but you're literally awake" They began to have a argument like two retired lawyers. " any ways can't you and your boys help me a bit?? I'm writing a collaboration album, by force I may add, but I have some stuff for it but idk if it's good enough yet." Lix scrambled in he bag and pockets while pulling out papers of lyrics,
starting measures and other things of the sort and quickly handed them to haechan.
He skimmed through the first two pages and was slightly nodding his head immediately imagining how the song would sound.

"Hmmm... so far it's good but there are some thing needed In here but it's pretty complicated. Let me see...." he began to drag his words flipping through for of the pages. "Maybe he can help..." donghyuck whispered then yelled out. "BABE!!!  Can you help me over here please!!!!" With out a second though another head popped out. a slightly taller male by the name of Moon Taeil.

"Ah! Taeil! How've you've been?" Lix yelled as he walked towards them. Smiling.

"I'm doing good you?" Taeil voice was either soft or heavy and you could tell he was singing earlier as his vocal cords alone feel loose, which helps when you can easily make high notes. As he talks
He looked behind haechan holing his hip while giving him a kiss on the lips.
"Need something?"

Donghyuck quickly nodded and handed him the papers. "I would have asked taeyong or mark to see this instead but mark is probably flirting with Johnny and taeyong is in his own world so I wanted to see if you can fix or say something about these." We watched as he looked through each line and measure closely.

"Wow sounds good for like a days worth of work right?" Felix quickly nodded he made all of it today with Jisungs help.
"Right who's the collaboration with?"

"Han Jisung"

"I see I think-"

"Ah what a good artist." A new voice entered the conversation and we all slowly turned to see who it was. Short black haired mark lee accompanied by a tall brown blond Johnny suh.
"You guys are loud we over heard some stuff and recognized the voice of Felix and name of Han." Mark smiled holding out his hand for felix to hit

"How are you mark?" Felix asked with a smile

"Good, you know the usual." He joked and began to look over the papers with Taeil, haechan and Johnny. But Felix was still on mark's "you know the usual" and he did. He knew how intense the guys schedule and felt bad he had to come in but he really needed it.

"Yo man! That's some good ShItZ!" Mark said as We all began to laugh.

"There are something out of place but we can easily help you get rid if that." Johnny said holding mark as mark was still on how good it was for a day.

"We need to produce and make changes now!" Mark began to run for the studio forgetting Johnny was connected to him.
Johnny stood still so mark couldn't run unless he let him.  "Yahhhhh TT let me go" Johnny picked him up and turned to the others.

"Come on I have the key for the studio we can be quick if we actually run there." Suh explained and we all ran for the studio.
It took us 1 hour in all to finish one song's lyrics and another hour to plan a beat for Jisung to play with. after all they have forgotten it was a collaboration between Felix and jisung.

(With Jisung)

Jisung laid on his bed and looked at his phone. He finished two of his songs in an hour because of Boredom.
"I need to walk." Jisung got out of bed threw on a lights jacket and left The building. It was quiet outside, and dark, and light of cars and the buildings where everywhere. He like that, he liked how dark it was how quiet and how alone he was. It felt nice to just be there, he continued to walk down streets and enters gas stations getting a water bottle and a lottery card.

He scratched the numbers and read them carefully. "15$ in total. Eh I'll cash it out tomorrow." He continued to walk ahead into the darkness. He had NO damn idea where and why he was leaving but it felt nice. He wants to make a song about this feeling of the cold breeze and bright city lights.  "I'll ask Felix about it." Just as Jisung  was about to turn around a loud crash was heard from ahead and a little body came flying toward him.

a car was lit to flames and a small boy, maybe by the ages of 11-12 was covered in ash and a figure come crawling from behind the car with alcohol bottles in his hand and a cigarette burnt to a crisp. Jisung grabbed on to the poor kid and hid behind a corner of a bar next to the car. The man spat at the car throwing one of his empty bottles letting them shatter as he took long sips of his full.

He immediately ran away from the incident as if nothing had happened. Jisung was furious but knew better than to chase a druck star struck bastard while he had a scared kid and a posible victim in still in the car.

"Stay here okay? It's okay take deep breaths. Drink this" he handed the kid a bottle of water. And ran to the car as his pale skin met flames and gases. He kicked and broke a window dragging out a bag and nothing else.

"Looks like that asshole drove the car and lit it with the kid inside." He was gonna return to the kid until he heard a voice..

"j-jIsun..g." And tears pierced his eyes

Felix...

He turned around quickly as saw Felix eyes.. full of sorrows and fear the bright flames engulfed his eyes and tears ran through his cheeks as he held the boy tight.

"W-what did you do..." Felix choked out from where Felix was standing it looked as if Jisung tossed a match into the car while taking out a bag. Which isn't the best look for your partner to see.

"Fe-lix.." Jisung ran to Felix bending down to him checking his eyes. Pulse, heart beat and oxygen flow as the smoke and gas felt heavy.
"Are you okay... I just wanted to take a walk and a guy blew the car and the kid flew at me a- and—-"

He stopped talking when hands cupped his cheeks. Felix was crying more than he's ever cried since the last time he's seen this exact incident when he was 12. Felix knew well he was afraid of fire. Jisung hugged Felix and the kid tightly not letting them go. He doesn't want to have them see this sight ever again. And how the situation looks, jisung just lit something Into Felix's heart. They wanted to make an album..

But what's a story with out objects and road blockers? One of the two would be affected forever and why would that now come in chapter 5? A new beginnings to a whole new song..

Words 1232
March 23

I know it doesn't make sense. A car crash, right now? And some random  kid but it's a HUGE part of the story bare with me ;')