C :1

"Felix sit down for me will you." The man said while sitting at the end of the long table.

I groaned and sat down in front of him.

"you need something "sir."

"yes Felix, as you know your songs are doing great! I mean; can You look at them!!  They are on the charts! do you know how good that is."

" yes sir I believe you have mentioned them many many times before in the past so what about it? They are just songs. lyrics I wrote, put a beat on them, publish it for the world or a bunch of 12-year-olds and oldies listen to them. I know m, I get a blast with making music it's the one thing that makes me happy but you make it sound bigger than it is sure they are on the charts sure they're doing good but can you focus on what makes me happy?? can you say that my songs are doing good because I put my heart and soul on them because I'm doing a great job not because that other people have listening to then because I could really care less about that." I began to lecture him.

"Because like I said music is the only thing that makes me happy. You only focus on making money that's all you ever focus on you see you only do this, Mr. producer man, you think I didn't know that this was happening do you think that-" I was cut off.

" no.  Felix that is not what I am doing here. I'm here because I think you should use more of that voice of yours so far the people have only heard Solo songs and of course your voice is beautiful and amazing by itself but what if we measure up with another idol, someone just like you I don't know if they will be more famous or less famous but whatever it is it's a collab! you've never come up with a collaboration  before and I think it would be good for the music!"

I stared at him intensely staring deep into his eyes wondering if he was being dead serious or if he was mocking me for always working alone.

" yeah no I don't know where you are getting these ideas from, Probably from your ass but I'm not following through. you know damn well I don't get along with other people unless I'm close to them but another idol another voice I don't think I'll be able to measure up I'm sorry sir but it's not happening." I stood up about to walk out the door until I heard something.

" what a shame I already told him you were going to do it blah blah sad sad I guess you have to work on the collab. Either way his name is Han Jisung. he is 20. birthday only one day before yours. he's older than you by a day not a year, a day and I'll be pretty honest last time I checked you were what, gay? he's pretty hot that's all I know and that's coming from a straight 28 year old man."

I whipped my head to him.

"You did what. I'm going to do some random collab??. Are you kidding. Your an asshole David you know that?" I snarled

"You know you're my favorite Felix" he laughed while getting ready to leave his office. David walked out the door but stopped. "That's a order from your PD." His eyes pierced through me and I began to whisper under my breath

"stupid idiot thinks that I will only collab with him just because his "hot" says him!! why did he bring my sexuality into this?!?he's probably not that hot right! no way that's pathetic."  I stepped out of his office and sighed. "This is gonna be a long month.I walked to the recording room and began to sing one on my new solos that would be coming out in a couple of months.

I looked at the clock and noticed how A hour have passed just like that. I began to pack my things and left the building and entered my hotel. I looked up and noticed a boy. I'll admit he was cute kinda hot I guess but that's just the side view. I walked closer to the front desk and he noticed me to.