F :9

Felix's sobbs slowly went out as time pasted by. He knew he was the one who said he wanted to be near jisung right now but it felt different. He couldn't feel the happiness from Han and he couldn't feel annoyed at him either. He hated it, the feeling of nothing and dissatisfaction filled their aura. He knew jisung was mad and jisung knew it too.

Felix stood up slowly looking down at jisung. Sadness and anger filled the air. Jisung watched as he lifted his hand and slapped him.

He didn't do anything to stop felix. He just let him hit him.
"WHY!? why did you smoke!?" Felix said with tears threatening to come back out. And jisung stood up holding his own cheek.

"I don't smoke actually it was my first and you caught me taking in my first breath in." He stared into felix's eyes and felix wanted to scream so he did.

"That doesn't give you a reason! Why? Why did you run when you saw hyunjin!? Why did you look so sad what did I do what did he do?! WHI HURT YOU!!" Felix stomped on the ground staring him down as jisung looked away.It turned quite. You could hear the city itself and the breath of each other.

"I don't know really."
Jisung muttered out

"Eh" felix couldn't believe that. He cried, took the day off and thought he did something wrong for the response "I don't know really" and he thinks jisung knew.

"What? Where you expecting a different answer? Sorry but I really don't know. I can't explain it that's for sure."

"YOU CANT EXPLAIN?! HAN JISUNG DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL?! BECAUSE I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I FEEL! IM MAD AND UPSET! IM SAD! IM HAPPY I FOUND YOU! IM HAPPY YOURE TALKING TO ME! BUT NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING! OR WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US!" felix screamed taking short and hard breaths and tears flew down to the ground. Jisung looked back at felix and scoffed.

"I told you as I know it. I don't know what my body is feeling either. I feel guilty and upset! I don't know why! I want to know why! FELIX PLEASE!! tell me why.." he stopped and took a breath in.
"Actually I know why.. I want to be with you.. I want to be the one you yell at. I want to be the one you hug and cry on I want to be the one who makes you happy and blush but... I don't want to be the one who hurts you.." jisung also had tears in his eyes and felix stood like stone.

"But I can't. Can't I?. There is already some one who has that job right?" Jisung breathed out and looked behind felix's small body to see a familiar face. Hyunjin just stood there. Han noticed that he just got there so han was glad he didn't hear the whole argument. Jisung slowly walked up to felix and places his hand behind his head and pulled him in and Felix could now hear jisung's mixed heartbeat. "Felix I love you but... We cant ....no.... you wouldn't want to be together. I can't be the one you love. Your to good, beautiful and..."

And?

Felix wanted jisung to stop talking
He just wanted jisung to hug him. To tell him that he really did love him and tell him this argument was  a mistake. To admit that he would just stay as the stupid but loving co worker who looked just as cute but annoying as a squirrel.

He wanted to cry. He wanted to cry because he promised himself he wouldn't fall again and he already has. He just wants to be happy. Can't he be happy?...
Felix's response to jisung was something he could never say to jisung.

Jisung you are perfect. I love you.and I do want to be with you. I do want to hug you and cry in your shoulder. No one else has that job.. you have it wrong.. hyunjin is a friend who said he was seeing me but we aren't seeing each other. That's what it's about right..? You so call love me and heard from some guy you just met that he is seeing me right..?

"We cant love because....because that job is taken by someone else right..?"

I knew it ... Felix heart skipped a beat when he felt jisung move his head to forcefully turn felixs head to make eye contact with hyunjin. Felix surprisingly smiled at hyunjin and hyunjin smiled back and caught jisung off guard.

"JISUNG!!!" Han looked at hyunjin who was smiling. "The job is taken.. but it isn't by me. It  never was... I may have worded my sentences wrong when I first met you but.. I'm not seeing him. Not I that way at least."

"Eh..." Han didn't know what he felt, happy? Sad? He realizes that he probably hurt felix so much in the past hour. But when he tried to turn around a smiling but... Crying felix waited for him. To tell him you are enough too be with someone you call perfect.... And....

I love you.

Felix jumped into jisung's arms and dropped him to the ground. The two were now crying. Holding and touching each other and han felt so guily and upset at him self.. upset that he didn't give hyunjin a chance to even explain what he meant and that he couldn't even give felix a break.

"I-im SoRry... I Didnt let you explain. I rAn froM you... I love you.. felix I love you I love you I LOVE you please..." Jisung cried into felixs neck and felix couldn't be happier.

"I love you jisung.. i-i really love you. You. You stupid squirrel." He tried to laugh through his own tears and through the embrace of Hans body.

Poor hyunjin tried to calm the two down :')

( Author here! The story isn't finish and the chapter ends when I say that

Love will tell you “You are beautiful”, and mean it.
Over and over again.

“You are beautiful.”

When you first wake up, “You are beautiful.”
When you’ve just been crying, “You are beautiful.”
When you don’t wanna hear it, “You are beautiful.”
When you don’t believe it, “You are beautiful.”
When nobody else will tell you, “You are beautiful.”
Love still thinks, “You are beautiful.”
But felix, jisung and love... are not perfect and will sometimes forget.
When you need to hear it most, “You are beautiful.”

Do not forget this.
Love is not who you were expecting.
Love is not what you can predict.
Maybe Love is in New York City already asleep.
You are in California, Australia, wide awake.
Maybe Love is always in the wrong time-zone.
Maybe Love is not ready for you.
Maybe you are not ready for Love.

Maybe Love just isn’t the marrying type.
Maybe the next time you see Love is 20 years after the divorce.
They look older now but just as beautiful as you remember.
Maybe Love is only there for a month.
Maybe Love is there for every firework. Every birthday party. Every hospital visit.
Maybe Love stays. Maybe Love can’t. Maybe Love shouldn’t.

But jisung and felix needed to learn that...

Love arrives exactly when Love is supposed to and Love leaves exactly when Love must.

Jisung has always told felix that:

"When Love arrives, say, “Welcome. Make yourself comfortable.”
If Love leaves, ask them to leave the door open behind them.
Turn off the music. Listen to the quiet.
Whisper, “Thank you for stopping by"

Words 1267

I love you guys and obviously this isn't the end lol they still need to finish the album but I wanted to tell you that . You aren't perfect but You are beautiful.

And so is felix and jisung's story but I need ideas sooooo hAlP :')