CHAP :4

Felix and Han have been writing for a whole day straight. Both to "in the zone" as they shared ideas with lyrics and Melody's for the album as Felix has forgotten his hatred for Jisung and jisung got tired of trying to tease him out of it knowing that it would only work for a moment. They weren't tired or felt the need to eat, sleep or drink but the exact moment felix looks up and realized and processed all of it while staring at Jisung staring and his own paper humming and writing, losing focus was when everything hit him.

"Ahhhhh iM so HUngeY." Felix whinnes holding his stomach "why didn't I notice the pain sooner." Felix slumped in some try of blob as Jisung looked up at Felix and snickered and Felix noticed.
"Yah! What's so funny bItCh!" Felix scoffed putting his arms up as if he was bout to fight in „TiNY". Jisung lost it and began to laugh.

"You look like that blob fish thing when you slumped over!" Felix turned a bright red and rolled his paper and began to whack the hell out of Han.
"OW! Shit why you hit so hard!" He said covering his head from the furious beast

"You suck!!" Felix felt like a boss and stopped and began to think. "Hey Han, you think I would be a good boss? You know, beating the heck out you people! Like whaaa!! And whooos." Felix was proud and grabbed Han. "Alrighty—— like get fooooooood and think on the way there."

"Okay sure." Han got up and walked beside Felix and noticed that as they walked Felix would stop purposely here and there so He would go behind him by a little. Han didn't know if he did this with everyone but he even did it when they first met so he brushed it off and a habit of his and continued walking. They ate and walked back.

"Okay so we are sure about having the song have mixed song types right? Like a album of emotions or moods like happy, sad, mad, ect?" Han said turning around to look at Felix face light up by the talk of music.

"Yeah we want every song to have a different or certain feel to it as if they are sad they can listen to a sad song or a happy one to fight back sadnesses. And every emotion of a song brings out a different emotion in the person if they are feeling and!!!-" Felix began to rant and jisung shook his head and look forward again still listening to the other boy as he would ask "are you still listening?" Every now and then.

" right but to write a song if emotion you must learn and feel that emotion something to hit you differently. And come to terms with those emotions and turn them into songs. Easier said than done. Welp I'll get to write some instrumental and maybe ask your crew for some ideas they have and call it a day. It's dark out side. Go to sleep or think about the album just get rest we have a lot of work to do." Han turned around and
moved to the side so felix could enter the room.

"Right. Thanks. Good luck on that instrumental." Just as Felix was about to close the door he yelled. " and I'm not a blob fish if I was next Ike you fall in water I'll have every shark and whale eat you whole." He then shut the door and Han just stood outside the door like damn-

"Damn okay thanks for letting me know. Remind me to ever go near water again kay? Thanks." Han then left to his own room, unlocking it with keys and entering it while taking out his guitar. As he mumbles to him self.

" you said something dumb again.. she's mad, at least that's what they say- dum dum mmm. Dum dum dumm-" they decided to name this song "devil town" (yes devil town by cavetown it's a rlly good song it's nothing like it sounds :D). Han sent a text to Felix if Han singing the song with the guitar he added to see if Felix was okay with how it sounded.
____________________________
Lee Felix
Lee Felix:
Ight shush let me sleep damn it.
Seen: 3:21 Am.
You:
Oh hush you ain't sleeping for shit
Seen: 3:21 Am.
^yesterday
You:
Hey here's an idea of what I thought the guitar would sound like •video• if you don't like it or wanna change sm tell me.
^Today 4:36. Seen

Lee Felix:
It sounds good, I would just change the pitch of that G cord a bit at timestamp 1:20.
Seen 4:39

You:
Okay thanks good night.👍
Seen 4:39

Yup yup. Good night.
Delivered 4:50
____________________________
Han put down his phone and put his guitar in his case and when to the keyboard sitting in the corner of the room and played a note that sounded like the G cord he played in the song he then went to a higher version of that note and see what it sounded like then a version lower. I like higher better. He wrote it down in the book on the desk:

Devil Town:
———————-
———————-
Ect**

Han then went to bed happy that the songs have made progress.
:

Even though Felix room was about 5/4 rooms away from hand he still heard the piano playing along with Han humming the same part over and over again till he fixed that g cord. He also heared jisungs body hit the bed which left him thinking......

What if we changed a certain something.
Felix jumped up and ran out of hotel as quickly and quietly as he could and busted the doors open.

"YAH!"
It was silent for a bit until a rumble was heard.
You

"Felix?"

A smile formed on his face

"————"

Words 995
Thursday feb 18