where you meet

Ian -
You met Ian at Kash and Grab. You ran in to get smokes and nearly crashed into the skinny redheaded boy.
"I'm so sorry!" You rushed out an apology before standing in front of the counter. You order a pack and wave at the boy again. "Sorry!" You're out the door before he has a chance to respond.

Lip -
You met Lip at Karen's house. It was a bit awkward to walk in on him and Karen at the kitchen table, but you were used to your friend's slutty ways.
"Hey." You wave slightly at the tense boy. He manages a nod in response and you laugh lightly.
"What's your name?" You know you're distracting him from Karen and that's the only reason you're still talking to him.
"Lip."
"That's an interesting name. Is it short for something?" He nods quickly.
"Phillip."
"Well, Phillip, tell Karen I stopped by when she's finished, yeah?" Lip hesitates for a second and you laugh, walking closer so Shelia doesn't overheat your next comment. "You're not the first person she's climbed under a table for." You leave Karen's house moments later.

Fiona -
You met Fiona when you stopped by to watch Liam. You knocked at the door to their house to be met with a flustered brunette being pulled in five directions by five kids.
"Who are you?"
"Um... Ian asked me to come by and watch your brother, Liam? I'm (Y/N)." Fiona let's you in as she goes back to the kitchen.
"Oh! You're in ROTC with him, yeah?" You nod a few times and start helping Fiona with her siblings, making sure they all get food.
"Yeah, I babysit for people who need some help." Fiona smiles.
"That's nice but we don't have the money to spare."
"I don't take money most of the time. Usually it's just something to eat or a place to crash for the night. Think of it as a trade." She freezes for a second, thinking.
"Deal."

Steve -
You met Steve after he punched the bouncer. You're at the Gallagher house most nights because of your relationship with them all.
Fiona and V give out introductions and you give a small wave as you lean against Lip. You just got in a fight with Mickey and his brothers against some asshole, and though you guys beat the guy pretty nicely, you still have some bruises forming.

Kev -
You met Kev at the Alibi. You had a fake ID, not that many places on the south side carded you and Kev was no different. You got drunk as fuck and managed to get home and crash only to be back the next day.

Mickey -
You met Mickey at his house. You were there with Mandy for school and she thought he'd be gone for hours to pick up their dad.
"Who the fuck is this?" You and Mandy both look up and Mandy rolls her eyes.
"Chill the fuck out. She's my partner for science." You sit quietly and Mandy's dad takes a step closer.
"I didn't say you could have people in my fucking house!" You could tell he was drunk so you start cleaning up your books.
"I'll see you later Mands." She nods and her dad stops you by grabbing onto your arm.
"You're drunk. Please let go." Your stay calm and her dad gets angry. Before he does anything, one of Mandy's brothers stands in front of you.
"Let her go." He smiles at the boy.
"Why, she your slut?" The boy crosses his arms, silently challenging his father.
"Something like that." The boy takes your arm and drags you outside the house with him.
"Thanks..."
"Mickey." You nod at his name and turn to walk away.

V-
You met Veronica at Fiona's house. You were watching Liam when she came rushing over, ready to spill some kind of news to her friend.
"Who the hell are you?" You look to see a woman standing in the living room and smile.
"(Y/N). You must be V? Fiona told me to let you know she had to take an extra shift." The two of you start talking and watching Liam together before the rest of the Gallaghers got home.

!~~~~~!

Lemme know if y'all want me to add more characters to the preferences!
Lemme know what y'all think!
Requests are open!
Don't be a silent reader, I love interacting with you guys!