Yelling Match

You wince as Lip gets punched in the face and grimace as he throws another punch and misses... yet again. Lip gets thrown against Lip and Mandy and you move out of the way to not be covered in his sweat and blood.

"Come on, Lip. Kick him back. You're punching like a fag." Ian pushes him back in the circle without a word and you laugh at his choice of words. Mandy and Ian look at you questioningly and you lean closer to them.

"You're the one giving it up the ass, and you hit better than he does." Ian shrugs with a smile and Mandy laughs loudly.

"She's got a point. The choice of words could've been better." Ian rolls his eyes but smiles as he turns his attention back to the fight in front of you.

"Fuck off." You watch as Lip gets his ass beat, and wince as you see his face all busted up. The fight ends and Lip joins the three of you in the sidelines. You're the last to leave because fight night is Lip's idea. You hang back as Mandy, Lip, and Ian laugh and joke around. All summer you've been pulling away; joking around less, spending less time with anyone, talking less.

"Where you going?"

"Karen's." The name brings your attention back and you sigh deeply. Lip is rubbing salt into the wound trying to win her back and he's the only one who can't see it. Then again, you're the only one who sees that he's hurt. Karen isn't much more than a slut to the rest of the Gallaghers and Mandy so they don't understand why he's fighting for her.

But you know he was falling in love with her. And then she fucked Frank, recorded and sent the video out, and dumped him.

"Still on that?" Lip shrugs, flipping off his brother as he walks the opposite direction. Mandy loops her arm through yours as she questions Lip's choices.

"After the whole Frank thing?" Ian shrugs, obviously tired of trying to understand the mind of his older brother.

"I'm sneaking antibiotics into his toothpaste just in case." You follow Mandy and Ian silently and crash on the couch at the Gallagher's.

~ Time skip. It's the next day and you're under the tracks with Lip and he's talking about nothing but Jody and Karen. ~

"God! Will you shut the fuck up!" Lip stops his ranting at your outburst.

"What?" He looks genuinely confused and you stand up from the couch, beginning to pace.

"I mean seriously?! She fucked your dad, you forgave her. Fine. Whatever. Poor choice on your point, but whatever! But now that she found someone else?! Fuck you can't let it go! Just shut up about Karen fucking Jackson!" You're breathing heavily and Lip stands, anger swimming in his blue eyes.

"Don't fucking mention Frank." You roll your eyes with a scoff.

"Why? Because your fuck buddy rode him like a bull at the fucking rodeo?" Lip takes a step closer.

"Watch your damn mouth! You don't know shit!"

"Really?! Are you fucking kidding?! I saw the goddamn video! And to add on that, all I've fucking heard about this summer is Karen this and Karen that! And now add fucking Jody to the mix! You're fucking obsessed!" Lip shakes his head.

"I am not!"

"Oh please!" You throw your hands into the air. "You're fucking in love with her and don't want to accept that she doesn't fucking care about you! She never did!"

"Fuck! Shut up!" You step closer, challenging him.

"Why? Because you know I'm right?" Lip shoves you roughly but you're quick to regain your balance.

"Because you sound fucking stupid talking about shit you don't know anything about!" You tug at your hair in anger.

"God, you're fucking dense!" Lip takes a drag of his cigarette and you turn to walk away. You're tired of hearing all about Karen fucking Jackson and finally said something about it.

!~~~~~!

I really wanna beat some sense into Lip over this fucking Karen situation. Like dude, I get you loved her and all but seriously? Just stop, count your losses and go home.
Anyways,
Lemme know what y'all think!
Requests are openf!
Don't be a silent reader, I love interacting with you guys!