celebrating your birthday

Ian -
Ian calls off work and spends the day with you. The morning of your birthday you're at the Gallagher's for breakfast and then after a bit of hanging out, Ian takes you away. You guys get some food, some smokes, and some alcohol (from Kev) and spend the day "exploring". Ian makes it seem like more than just another shitty day in the shitty life of living on the south side.

Lip -
Lip wakes you up at midnight just to be the first one to wish you a happy birthday. He asked Debbie to make breakfast the night before so when you two finally get to the kitchen, pancakes and eggs are waiting. You sneak into a movie and smoke underneath the L.

Fiona -
Fiona can't manage to get off work but she makes sure to wish you a happy birthday every time she sees you. She also buys you a bracelet that costs more than she could afford but claims you deserve it. After the kids are home and Fiona's off work, the two of you go out to find a good way to end the night.

Steve -
Steve brings you coffee when he stops buy the house that morning and hands you a birthday card with a credit card in it.
"I didn't know what you wanted or needed so when you have time, I'll take you shopping."
"Don't you know how dangerous it is to give a girl a card and a shopping trip." Steve laughs.
"Good thing you don't like shopping."
"Oh, Steve, you don't know a thing. For example, I love shopping when it's not my own money I'm spending."

Kev -
Besides alcohol and weed, Kev wishes you a happy birthday and makes sure you've had food (and cake). That same night Kev convinces the Gallaghers to throw one of their infamous parties in your name. A bonfire is lit and the party only stops when the cops are called.

Mickey -
Mickey nearly forgot your birthday one year, not wishing you a happy birthday until late the night of. Since then, it's become habit for him to show me up, wish you a happy birthday and share a cigarette as he has you blow the flame of his lighter out to replace the lack of cake and candles.

V -
V takes you shopping. And by shopping I mean pickpocketing and spending money you don't have for outfits for clubbing and drinking. V makes sure to buy a new tag gun to return the dresses she got you for your night out to the Northside for your birthday. The two of you don't get in until early in the morning, stumbling and laughing. The next day, V gets scolded by Fiona for keeping you out so late.

Mandy -
You meet Mandy under the tracks and the two of you smoke and drink until Mandy suggests getting tattoos. You agree, (later blaming your choices on the alcohol, or just your own decision making skills) and you and Mandy wake up with new ink.

!~~~~~!

I'm a little unsure about this chapter if I'm being honest. Preferences are not my strong suit so if you guys have any requests, let me know!
Lemme know what's y'all think!
Requests are open!
Don't be a silent reader, I love interacting with you guys!