LIFT (38)

He directioned me to come to them so I got off my bike and went near him and his friends.......

I went to him and said hello to his other friends. We randomly talked to each other.

"So, Namjoon for what did you called me?!" I asked getting his attention.
"Ohh yeah we just wanted a little favour from you" he hesitated and scratched the back of his neck. "A favour? Tell me how can I help you" I replied as a smile plastered his face.

"Actually Taehyung's car got puncher and there is no garage near by. In the second car, five of us can come and Jimin is going with his girlfriend. So would you mind giving one of us a Lift??" he explained me the situation and I am ready to help them. I will take any of them except that guy, Taehyung...

I nodded in response and all of them smiled. "Y'all decide who wants to come with me until then I will have a soft drink and come" I spoke and everyone nodded in response. I went near the vending machine and put some money in it as a can of soft drink rolled down. I took it and opened it up making a bop sound.

_________

I was slowly drinking when I saw Namjoon and his friends coming to me. I took the last sip and threw the can in the bin.

"So decided who will come with me?!" I asked wiping off a little drop of the juice on the corner of my lips. They all nodded and looked at each other.

"So who is it? Are y'all gonna tell me, cause' we are getting late you know?!" I said crossing my arms.

"Taehyung will come with you" my eyes widen at Namjoon's sentence. "C-cant someone else come instead of him" I surely don't want him to come with me.

"I can come baby" we heard someone say from behind. I clearly identified who it was, Hyungwoo! I turned back and crossed my arms.

"B*tch I never asked you! And I will not! Just go do your FVCKING BUSINESS. If you ever interrupt any of my conversation right, I will break all your teeth" I just shouted making him embarrassed infront of the boys. His face was red from anger, he just mumbled something and walked away.

"Whoa!! You were a total Baddy Y/N" Jin spoke up breaking the silence which was there for few seconds as everyone watched Hyungwoo walk away. "You got to know now" I just smirk....

"Ok so I don't want to take this guy with me , someone else come" I said glancing over taehyung and he made a dramatic sad expression as our eyes met also pouting. As if I will melt for that face!

"I will go with hyungs" Jungkook said and got into the car. "I will join the boys, byee!" Jin said and got into the car with Jungkook. "Me too" said Hoseok as he joined them too. "I am going with my girlfriend byee!" Jimin waved a goodbye and left. "Not me" Yoongi rolled his eyes and went in car. "Namjoon pleasee" I tried making him agree but he nodded a no. " Sorry Y/N you have to go with Taehyung, byee. Meet you both in the camp" Namjoon sat in the driver seat of the car in which all his friends were there and drove off leaving me alone with this idiot. I turned to my back as my eyes met Taehyung's , he was looking happy. I sticked my tongue out and sat on my bike , starting the engine. "If you wanna reach the camp early sit behind or walk and come" I glanced at him for once and wore my helmet.

"I am coming of course, why would anyone miss this chance to get close with a sweetie like you!" he sat behind me wearing the extra helmet I had with me. "No need to butter me up" I said and ride off.

________
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽𝘀: 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽

Finally we reached! I got tired and sat on the soft mattress which was in the room as I stretched my arms. That
a$$hole was so annoying! I would never be with him more than a minute. I went to get fresh up and changed into some comfy clothes. I sat on my bed scrolling down my phone as I played some calming music.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door as I saw someone whom I shouldn't! Taehyung!!

"What do want noww?!" I sigh but still sounding angry. "I guess you didn't checked the room list, we both have to stay in one room" my eyes widen at his reply.

Wtf , I don't want to share room with him !! Fuck it !! Jesusssss!!

"Hey! You okay??" I felt a finger poking my cheeks as I came to reality and shrugged off his hand. "Don't touch me!!" I almost shouted.

"Cool down"
He said and entered the room pushing me aside. He threw his bag on the bed and removed his footwear throwing them around the room.

"Do you have some manners" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah ofc , if I dont have manners I wouldn't knock on the door, I would directly come in" he smiled mocking me. I stamped my feet hardly as I heard a chuckle pass his lips. "You a$$hole !!" I shouted as he was crossing his limits irritating me. "Calm down~~" he replied.

"Shameless creature" I took my phone and was about to go out of the room as I can't tolerate him but instantly get pulled back and pinned at the door. He closed the door behind me and pinned my hands above my head. " Leave me you bastard" I tried getting out of his grip as he just chuckled. "You can't go out" he spoke coming closer to me. Do he thinks I am a fool?! I know all these kinds of things!

He was just an inch away from my face. I kicked his private area making him shout in pain and fall on ground. "From next time think and touch me" I opened the door and walk out leaving him on the ground groaning in pain.

~•~ 

I updated finally phew!!
The next few chapters are going to be interesting !
Also I will try updating every Sunday as I will be having a holiday from school :P

Don't forget to
Vote,
Comment your feedback or any mistakes

Byeee 💜💜💜💜💜💜