MET AT THE PARTY (23)

Y/n's pov
I and baekie reached the party hall and went in. All the decorations were completed. The workers were checking everything was ready. The meals for the guests were also ready. I went for a round to check whether everything is proper and perfect.

I checked everything and it's just perfect, appa will be happy. I went to baekie and saw him standing and keeping an eye on the workers who were arranging the food on the snacks counter. He has always been there to help me in any kind of situation. He is really sweet, but still didn't have a girlfriend.

I have been examining his behavior these days. Whenever he will be close to lisa, he would always be shy and blushing a little. I think he has feeling for her.
(A/n: Dont screw me up! It's just an imagination. And I know many of you are blinks too. So dont take it seriously.)

I will find out soon. Whenever I ask him that why dont he have a gf, he will say that he dont want to make me far from him that's why he dont want one. First, I have to know what lisa thinks about him then we can solve it further.

Baekie came and tapped my shoulder snapping me out of the thoughts. He furrowed his eyebrows asking me what were you thinking. I just smile awkwardly and nod as nothing. We both were there for 2 hours seeing and checking every single thing.

Only an hour is left and the party will start. We both went back to dorm as we have to get ready. I take a lot of time to get ready. I took a quick shower and went to closet, for a nice and elegant dress. I kept searching about few minutes and I finally found one. I took the dress and went to choose some matching makeup and accessories with it.

I was now ready. I am looking pretty! I have a good taste tbh. I check the time and only 15 minutes are left. I have to rush now. I wore heels and rush downstairs to the parking area. I cant run properly in heels but I have to...
I sat in the car and drove to the venue of party.

Your look: