THE DANCE HALL(27)

I turn and saw the person whom I should not have seen. I was shocked a little bit but angry at the same time....

It was Hyungwoo...

He walked towards me passing by the crowd. There was silence until I noticed something. He has brought some of his men. I am fast, I knew he would bring them. But does he know he is not gonna get success in this...

Hyungwoo:- baby from when did you start being bad

Y/n:- and why do you even care!?

Hyungwoo:- because you are mine babe

Y/n:- huh yours....my foot!

Hyungwoo:- dont be rude with me, dont you love me

Y/n:- No not even a little, I damn hate you

Hyungwoo:- you cant hate me and guess why I am here, to make you mine again....So come with me....

Y/n:- I am not a little girl that you will say something sweet an I will come running behind you...Just fuck off and dont show up infront of me

Hyunwoo:-  Y/N dont try to make me angry, just shut up and come with me or I have to drag you with me....

Y/n:- Everyone see what he really is, first behaving innocent and now BOOM! Do whatever I wont come with you and listen here you shit, I am not that old,weak y/n...I am changed!

Hyungwoo:- go get her !

Y/n:- not gonna work

One of the boys came to hold my arm, I kicked his a$$ making him fall on the ground and groan. Another boy came and I punched him. So weak!
One of the boys took a knife out of his pocket and pointed towards a girl in the crowd....

Y/n:- LEAVE HER!
Hyungwoo:- I will leave her but you have to come with me

Y/n:- no I'm not  and tell you man to fuckibg leave her or I have to do something that no one here wants to see

Hyungwoo:- What will you do huh?

Y/n:-  KILL HIM! And I wont go to jail for that because...I can say he was trying to kidnap me or kill me and for saving myself I had to do it...Simple isn't it!

After listening my words, that boy automatically dropped the knife and ran away..WHAT A KID! More two came but I am not gonna beat them..
They came to hit me but a hand held them...My time! I have already called the cops...

Y/n:- take them and put the case that they were trying to kill and kidnap a girl...

Police officer:- thank you miss and we will make sure they wont come near you...

Y/n:- dont take that guy *hyungwoo* I will handle him

Hyungwoo:- huh however I will get out from there and you just wait and watch I will make you mine

Y/n:- just go away motherf#ck*r

[A/n: I don't use words like these if you are thinking so. I just had to go through google for searching these. I am an innocent potato :) ]

I turned and went outside the crowd and started walking. I could hear all the whispers and can feel everyone staring me. I turned back to face all of them and a complete silence.

"I wanted to tell that the first half of the day is free for all so enjoy everyone" I announced making all of them excited. I walked away searching for lisa, baekie and rose.