PRANK (42)

I made myself comfortable and laid beside her. Soon after I fell asleep too......

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲::𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
Y/N's POV

I felt something heavy on my body as if someone was hugging me. I opened my eyes and I felt my head pain. At the next moment I realized that someone was sleeping on the same bed with me and was the one hugging me! I screamt and pushed the person down on the floor and sat on the bed.

That person was none other than TAEHYUNG! I thought he would get up but he was still sleeping on the floor! For once I got scared that what if I pushed him too hard and he lost his unconsciousness.

I quickly went near him and poked his cheeks with my index finger. He was still not waking up which made me tense up more. I took his head and kept on my thighs as I tried calling his name so he can wake up.

He was not waking up. I got more tensed, I was about to get up when I heard mumbling sounds. I looked down at him to check whether he was he one mumbling.

My guess was correct , he was the one mumbling. I sighed out of my tension. I took a jar filled with water which was kept on the table beside and poured it on his face. He immediately sat up and groaned saying "Eommaaa~"

"I am not your Eomma , I am Y/N" I crossed my arms around my chest. He rubbed his eyes and got up from the bed walking towards the bathroom without replying me. "Excuse me, you didn't said sorry" I ran behind him and blocked his way. "And why should I?" He simply pushed me away and entered the bathroom closing the door. I stamped my feet onto the floor in frustration.

"He began irritating me in the morning itself" I cursed to myself and sat on the bed. He is taking forever inside there. I started doing some exercises as I had nothing to do. I was doing push ups when I heard the bathroom's door get unlocked and my gaze went there. My eyes widen as I lost my balance and fell down. "Where your clothes Mr.!!" I shouted as I closed my eyes and started throwing whatever I got in my hand.

"Heyy stop!" He shouted too and I stopped throwing objects at him. I sat quietly on a chair in the room remaining my eyes closed. "You can open your eyes Angry Dumpling" I opened my eyes and sighed. "Is your brain proper?" I asked. "I should ask you the same question. Why are you behaving like a weirdo from morning?" He asked as my jaw dropped. He is behaving as if he don't know anything. I just pulled my hair in frustration and picked my towel from my bag as I went to take a bath.

___________

TAE'S POV

Y/N is behaving like a weirdo from morning, is she still drunk or something?!
Or is it just her mood, maybe yeah!

I got ready within few minutes and sat on the bed with my phone in my hand. I simply scrolled through Instagram and Twitter ffor half an hour. It's been so long since Y/N has gone in the bathroom and yet she is not finished.

I knocked at the door of the bathroom and got no response. "Y/N are you done? You are taking so long!" I again knocked at the door , this time getting a response. "It's not my problem, every girl takes time to get ready" she replied as I heard few things falling on the floor from the other side of the door continued by a curse "fuck"

"Do you want my help?" I asked. "No and if you want to , the door is locked so you can't" she replied coldly. I then remembered I had extra keys of our room with the bathroom key for emergency if it gets locked. "I have keys so I will open the door and come in" I said

__________

Y/N's POV

"I have keys so I will open the door and come in" Taehyung said as I heard footsteps fade from the other side of the door. Soon I heard the door open as I panicked and covered my back with my hands.

I was struggling with my dress because the zipper of the dress was stuck. He opened the door and got confused seeing me standing like that. I just let out an awkward laugh. He quickly understood what was the problem.

"Lemme help you"

He removed my hands and pulled the zipper up. I got goosebumps as his cold fingers came in touch with my bare back. I was looking at him from the mirror and as he looked up I quickly looked away. I got embarrassed.

"It's done, can we go now!" He spoke casually. "Yes we can but first let me tell you that you cannot get in like this if anyone is there in the bathroom, don't you have manners" I asked as he just kept quiet. "Answer me" I said

"Why do you girls take so much time to get ready?" He asked as I just rolled my eyes. "I don't put a lot of makeup and spend my precious time on that , other girls do like your Jennie" I spoke out of annoyance and I was right at that point. Jennie puts a lot of makeup on her face.

Suddenly I saw rage in his eyes. "Don't say my Jennie she is not mine and I don't even like her a bit" I could sense anger in his words.

I saw a bug on the mirror and as per I know Taehyung is scared of bugs.  I opened my makeup pouch and started searching for something. A prank popped up in my mind. I finally got it and I quickly hid it behind me. "Taehyung look there's a bug on the mirror" I pointed my index finger where the bug was and it didn't even took a second for Taehyung to scream and look at it. I took the advantage and threw a toy spider on his shoulder.

"Taehyung a spider on your shoulder" he slowly turned his head and saw spider on his shoulder. He screamt loud throwing it off and he hugged me. I stood shook and barely even moving.

"Y/N is it gone. I am scared of bugs pls remove it, I will give you lot of chocolates or anything you wish for, please remove it" His grip tightened around me as I felt him dig his head in the crook of my neck. "It's gone and leave me please" Every word came out broke as this was a new feeling for me. No one has hugged me like this before. 

"Let's go out before some other bugs come" he pulled my arms but I stopped him. He looked at me confusingly. "You like to come in bathroom right, so be here with Mr. Spider and the bugs" I pulled him in and stood beside the door. "No I don't want to be in here" he ran out of the bathroom but I was quick enough to hold his hand. I tried pulling him back and he was trying to escape. I got tired as I loosened the grip on his hand. But instead I got pulled and both of us fell down on the floor, me on top of him.

I quickly got up and he did the same. He closed the bathroom door and sighed. "Taehyung are you really scared of bugs?" I asked him intentionally. "Yes I am and if I was not then why would I act like this. But please edont tell what happened in the bathroom to anyone" he was embarrassed infront of me. I smirked and started laughing a he just stood their with a blank face.

"It was a PRANK"

~•~

I hope the last part was not cringy. Btw are y'all ready for BUTTER ??