SPENDING TIME WITH OPPA (20)

Y/n:- what do you need now, wasn't that enough??
Tae:- I came to talk with you
Y/n:- I dont wanna talk to you
Tae:- you have to
Y/n:- I said no means no
Tae:- I wont leave you until you talk to me

Y/n:- what you want talk about, it's only that I am a slit right, I am a piece of shit for you right, you cant see the truth and your attitude wont work on me... If you wanna hurt me, HURT ME BUT I WILL HURT YOU BACK!! You know you boys dont understand these problems bit when this happens with your girlfriend, sister and mother then you all will get aware *tears falling from eyes*

Tae:- shut up y/n and dont even dare to go on my sister or Mother
Y/n:- dont come to teach me the value of a Mother, I know it better than you
Tae:- you d-dont have m-mother *break voice*
Y/n:- yes I dont and now I dont need anyone's sympathy... is there anything left to talk
Tae:- I-I am So- Sorry
Y/n:- you are asking sorry from mee, but I dont need your sorry keep it with you only and now leave my way

I took my bag and went away from him. I dont why I started talking with him but he should know how it feels. I was finding a peaceful place to sit alone and spend some time as half an hour was still remaining. I want to hug oppa tightly. Whenever I get sad or hurt, I always hug oppa and he is the one who calms me down. I want him now. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I started missing oppa more.... I know I am behaving like a small child.

I found one place and sit there on the grass. After few seconds, my friends came here searching for me. Baekie and rose quickly came and hugged me. Eunwoo and Lisa did the same. On topics related to harrassment and suicide,etc... I am really the sensitive and emotional person. They all knew what I needed is WARMTH.....

Y/n:- I want oppaa *sobbing*
Baekhyun:- shhhh we all are here no one will hurt you
Rose:- calm down pabo
Lisa:- we all love you and you know you are the most precious girl on the earth
Y/n:- I am not, everyone hurts me, no one cares for me
Baekhyun:- we!?? We are your friends right!! We all love you and care for you....
Eunwoo:- he is right.. and we dont want our pabo to be hurt and cry

While Tae's pov
When I realized it was a fake image, I dont know why but I got a feeling that I should apologize for my mistake. I went searching for y/n and near the basketball court I find her. She was crying and I felt more guilty. I never felt like this before, I don't know why but I always get soft to her. I went near her and tapped her shoulders. She looked up at me and wiped her tears. She stood up to level me.

She was not ready to talk with me but I made her talk. When she started telling how hurt she is and that's when I also felt more sad for her somewhere in my heart. This feeling is really weird, I dont know how to explain this feeling.....

I have to apologize at any cost. How about taking help from hyungs, they must have some solution. I am still not getting why I am doing this, being so caring towards her. I then went to my group thinking how to apologize when I saw them discussing something....

While Y/N's pov

I stopped sobbing and calmed down. It's almost the time that bell rings so I went for my next class. After all the classes were finished and it was time to go back home, I got a mood of dancing. I went to search my friends as I was in library and they were having there classes. I met them in one of the corridors and came to the dance studio with them. They all accepted as they also thought that I can freshen up my mood.

We were doing warm up when more students came in asking that they can join us. I allowed them and I went up to dance first with my group which is:
Baekhyun
Rose
Eunwoo
Lisa
AND Me of course