GOOD NIGHT (41)

"Want to dance with me?" Minho asked me and of course I agreed. I held his hand and ran near the DJ.

We started dancing and I was so lost in the music and dance that I didn't felt that we changed our partners. I was dancing with Taehyung now. He  was staring in my eyes , dark and soft at the same time. I felt him getting closer by each beat and the heat increasing between us. The music changed as we switched our partners again.

I started dancing with Minho again , all of the sudden feeling dizzy. But still continuing to dance. I felt someone staring me, I turned my head and my eyes met with Taehyung. I held Minho's hand and dragged him where the drinks were there. I took few more shots , and by this time I was fully drunk.

We went to the dance again. My gaze went to check on Taehyung whether he was seeing us and he was. I went closer to Minho to tease Taehyung. Minho held my waist and my arms rested on his shoulders. I went closer to Minho's left ear and whispered my plan. He giggled and nodded. Both of us were dancing closer to each other. I kept gazing on Taehyung and his face clearly showed jealously.

MISSION SUCCESSFUL!!

Tae's POV

The song changed as we changed our partners but I didn't wanted to Y/N dance with Minho again. Both of them were dancing and I just stared at them dancing with some random girl who was happily dancing with me like how other girls do.

Y/N turned towards me and our eyes met. But she quickly looked away. I saw her getting close to Minho which made me jealous. She whispered in Minho's ear and he just chuckled. I tried hearing Y/N but the music was too loud which made it difficult for me to hear her.

I saw Minho slowly slipping his hands on Y/N's waist and she let her hands hung on his shoulders. I wish I could be in his place, but that's a dream which I will surely make true one day.

They both were so close which made me jealous obviously. And I guess they noticed it as Y/N kept always looking me time to time. 

The dance soon got over and everyone sat in their groups. Y/N came and sat beside me and she was looking drunk. Everyone talked and all of us had dinner together.

Everyone left to their dorms leaving me, Y/N and her friend, Minho. She told us to wait with her because she wanted to show us something. To my surprise she said me to , which was unexpected!

Am I supposed to be happy??

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand holding my wrist and pulling me forward making me move but not with that pressure which can make me loose my balance.

We walked for few minutes as we reached a cliff little far from our dorms.

"Isn't the scenery beautiful" Y/N said in a drunk tone and sat down pulling both of our hands as we sat beside her, each on the either side of her.
"The moon looks so beautiful , you both agree?" she continued again as we just nodded seeing her. I just love the way she acts, all cute especially when she's drunk. "Why both of you are so silent, cold people" she pouted making a sad face. "I don't agree, you are more beautiful than the moon" I replied making her expression change into a happy one. She hugged me and thanked in a whisper. "I agree with Taehyung" Minho spoke too.

_________

We sat there for more half an hour enjoying the beauty of nature. The cold wind blowing making us relax as the climate got more cold. Y/N rubbed her arms together , both me and Minho noticed and removed our jackets for her. I covered Y/N's body with my jacket , as Minho noticed and put his jacket back. I just smiled as I could be the first one in this.

I saw Y/N's head drooping as she was about to sleep. Minho suddenly got a call making Y/N flinched up. He ran away to pick up the call. I held Y/N's cheek and made her lay her dad on my shoulder and she did!

She held arm and put her head on shoulder. Soon she was asleep and I was just adoring her face. I stroked her hair a few times as Munho came back.

"Its late we should go back" he said as I shushed him eyeing him that Y/N is sleeping. He just lip synced a "sorry" .
"I'll carry her to the dorm" he said as I replied a no. "We both are sharing the same room so I can take her" I didn't cared if I sounded rude but it was a fact though.

I slowly made Y/N stand up as Minho helped me and I carried her on my back, wrapping her arms around my neck as I held her thighs to make her stay on my back. I walked to the dorm, Minho made his way to his dorm. I reached the dorm as I took out the keys I had and opened the main door not trying to wake anyone up.

I directly went to the room in which we were staying and put her on her bed. I removed her shoes and covered her body with the blanket. I went close to her  and kissed her forehead. I was about to turn away but she wrapped her arm around my waist making me sit beside her. She snuggled close to me. A smile formed on my lips as I just stroked her hair.

I waited for her to remove her hand but that was not going to happen. I tried removing her hand but she gripped tighter. Right after I heard her mumbling, "stay here" "don't go"
She kept mumbling those words. I thought for few minutes and made my mind to sleep beside her.

I made myself comfortable and laid beside her. Soon after I fell asleep too......

__________

Finally over! I know it's short but these days I am not getting any ideas
:(

Also this MAY be last update for this month because my exams will start from 27th but... I will publish a oneshot :) A JIMIN ONESHOT

Btw do tell me how do you read the chapters, on page to page mode or scrolling mode???