The Music Hall (30)

[Tae's POV]

Her lips,Ohh my...

She is driving me crazy. You are really unique Y/N, the special person of my life. You can never stop me from loving you.

"I LOVE YOU Y/N!!!" I shout happily but not so loud that someone can hear hear me. I heard the bell ring and rushed to my next class because I have the same class with Y/N, Music.

[Y/N's POV]

I had Music class so I came to the music hall early. I sat down on one of the chairs and took out my phone. I started scrolling through Instagram for time pass. Suddenly I saw that, Taehyung has followed me. I followed him back which I totally didn't wanted but my heart made me do it. I am feeling really strange with this feeling.

I got snapped out when the bell rang. I stood up and kept the cahri at it's right place and waited for baekie and others as we have same classes. I was seeing across the hall when I noticed someone's presence there. I looked at the person, it's Taehyung. We have the same classes, Fvck!

I looked the other way as I am not ready for the eye-contact because of what happened few minutes ago. I felt my cheeks turning red, Am I blushing!??

"Y/N for God's sake stop blushing" I mentally slap myself.

I heard students talking and walking in. I sigh and turn around, I saw baekie and others as I waved at them like a small child. They chuckled at me and came to me.
"I was waiting for you all from so long" I said pouting making them laugh. I always behave childish infront of them and oppa.

The teacher came in making the hall silent as we take our seats in the audience place. The teacher went up on the stage, grabbed a mic and  started announcing.

"I have a good news for all of you. First I want Y/N to come infront of everyone, here with me on the stage." As she said my name I got up and went up the stage. I became nervous as what she would tell.

"So the good news is, Y/N has won the first prize in the 'Seoul Sing Competition' which was held last week. Congratulations Y/N!!" She said smiling and patting my back. Everyone clapped and hooted but I stood there confused and giving an awkward smile.

I never participated in some sort of 'Seoul Sing Competition'. Then how come I took the first place. I saw baekie excited and clapping looking a way tooo happy. Did he send my video!??? I will not leave him! I gave him a glare and he smiled. He mouthed me to smile,I nodded and smiled.

The teacher made everyone silent and spoke "As you have won, can you sing the same song for all of us." My eyes widen as she said me to sing. I don't even know which song it was. The teacher had her cellphone in her hand and I saw the article of the Competition. I saw my name and beside it was the song's name, "Dusk Till Dawn"

Baekie shoot the video without letting me know. The teacher tapped on my shoulder and gave me a smile indicating me to start singing. I smiled back nervously and took a mic. I was hesitating at first but started singing.

(the song)

I closed my eyes and started singing. After few seconds all the nervousness I had went away and I completely started feeling the song.

[Tae's POV]

She started singing with her eyes closed. As she started singing, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Her voice is so calming. She opened her eyes as all could see she was telling the song. She looked around the hall and her eyes locked with me. Her eyes are telling what she feels.

My heart skipped a beat when she
sang the main verse.

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I'm right here

She was just amazing. She is so good at singing. As she finished everyone clapped for her. She bowed to everyone and soon we heard the bell ring. It was lunch time, everyone started leaving the hall making their way to the canteen.

[Y/N's POV]

As I opened my eyes, my eyes locked with Taehyung. He was staring deep in my eyes and I was too. I could see something different from what I see in others, I mean I was getting some different feeling.

I broke the eye contact once the song got finished but still couldn't stop glancing at him. Something is wrong with me!

We all heard the bell ring and it was lunch time. All of the students started leaving the hall, I waited for all of them to leave. I wanted to talk to baekie. But he already went to canteen. This boy ahhhh~

I ran outside the hall but when I was near the main door I got pulled back. I bumped into some guy's chest,ofc it was well built body. I look up and see Taehyung. Today is not a good day for me 🙂.

He came closer to my face causing me to take my face back. He cups my face with his hands and bring it near his face. He smiled at me and, I remained confused and nervous infront of him.

"Can you leave me, I-I need to go"  I said hesitating and looking down at my feets. "I will not." He said making me look up at him confused. "Why, and why have I stopped me here?" I asked as his gave a sigh.

"I just wanted to say that you sang amazing. Your voice is just magical, it's so relaxing." he said putting his hands in his jean's pocket.

"ohh  thanks" I said as I thought of walking away because he was thinking of something. As I tried to walk I got pulled back by him. He noticed me! Fvck!

I laughed nervously and he gave me a creepy smile. I didn't got scared but I was confused.
He held my waist and pulled me closer but I lost my balance. I held Taehyung's shoulder trying to not to fall but he also lost his balance, and we both fell on the ground. Before my head landed on the floor I felt  a hand below my head. It was his hand. I realized how close we were, our cheeks touching each other's, his face in the crook of my neck. I felt my cheeks burning up.

"Umm- I-I" I said as he realized in what position we were. He took the support of his other hand and tried to stand up but didn't, as his shirt's button got stuck with my necklace. He looked at me and I could see he was blushing.

A playboy blushing! I am seeing it for the first time!  But he is looking cute!

Wait...
What's happening!? Why I am behaving like this???? Y/N don't think too much.....

________

A/n: Heyooo! I guess this was little fun. And I have made a change in the story that 'Lisa is not hoseok's sister' Hope there will not be any confusion. And I will try to upload next chapter before Monday. I WILL TRY NOT A PROMISE hehe..

Ok byeeee bubs

A small edit for y'all as this book reached 17k views Yayyy!!! Love you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️