-PLANNING TO SUPRISE- (21)

Y/n's pov

I woke up on oppa's bed, I remembered that I fell asleep on oppa's lap. I got up and took my phone. I then went out of the room to the living room. I didn't saw oppa or baekie. They must be working or something. I called lisa and rose, we all talked about an hour. I checked the time and its 9PM and they are still not here. I heard some footsteps so I turned around and saw oppa. He was holding some files in his hand while seeing them. He noticed me and came to sit beside me.

Mark:- are you fine now?!
Y/n:- yess but where is baekie, I didn't saw him?!!
Mark:- he went to Eunwoo's house
Y/n:- ohhh... can I cook the food today
Mark:- sure but only tasty food
Y/n:- I cook only tasty food

I then ran to the kitchen and prepared all the ingredients for making the dinner. I cooked the dinner and went to check whether baekie is home or not. He is sitting on the couch and playing on his phone. I went and pinch him on his shoulders. He gave me angry look and I just pout and drag him to the dining room. Oppa also came there and we three together had our dinner. I finished my dinner and put my plate for washing. I then went upstairs to my room.

I enter the room and sat on my bed scrolling through my phone. I saw so many messages from an unknown number. I opened it

??
Hi y/n, I am really sorry..
Really sorry for what I did...
Will you forgive me??
See I didnt meant to hurt you, as a friend of Jimin I just got angry and I am sorry for what jennie did, I will tell her to apologize from you..
Now will you forgive me pls...

Y/n

I dont want to talk with you and who the f*ck gave you my number?!!??

Tae
Jimin gave me and I will apologize to you and you will forgive me!

Y/n
I will not ok.. now I wanna sleep so dont dare to disturb me
Bad night

Tae
Good night too

I throw my phone somewhere on the bed. What does he think he is?? Sorry wont make me happy! And that girl jennie, you have taken a very bad step b#tch... I am your bad time!! I went to the bathroom and changed into pajamas and went to sleep.

________

Tae's pov

She didn't forgave me. Is this too big can't she just forgive me.. I am sorry
y/n! I dont know why but you always make me feel different, do you have some magical power that attracts every boy or it's just me!??

Y/n... I will apologize and yess you have to forgive me. I will do anything but wait she is my enemy right and I like jennie! What's happening!???? I have to talk with hyungs as they are the one who will solve this situation.
We all live together in a dorm, I dont live with my parents but visit them daily. We all are friends from the childhood so yes we live together too.

I went downstairs to the living room where everyone was there. I sat with them and told them everything what happened and they gave me an idea how to apologize from her. Hyungs told me that u should give her a present and ask sorry. Will that work!?? I guess it will.... I opened her Instagram account and started searching for a post in which she would have have put her favourite thing or something...... And I found a post, she has written in the description that 'going to eat my favourite cupcakes'..... So she likes cupcakes... The post is 👇