Chapter 7

"Mr. Victor Lockwood and Ms. Mia Lawson you have been charged of assaulting  Mr. John Sanders with a rod. Are you both guilty of the charges?" asks Mr. Dan Forrest the defending lawyer of Mr. Sanders.

" Mr. Dan first I am Mia Greyson and not Lawson. Second I am not guilty of any assult on Mr. Sanders"says Mia loud and clear.

" Even I am not guilty of any assault on Mr. Sanders" says Victor.

Dom and Greyson can smell a lie mile away from the two but they keep quite and let the trial proceed. Both were curious as to how Mia was going to defend herself.

" Mr. Sanders can you explain to the court what happened on the day you were assaulted" asks Dan.

" Well... On that day I met Victor who said that someone was waiting for me near the record building. There weren't many people out there and started to walk towards the building is when I saw someone wearing a black dress with a black mask before I could do anything Mia struck me with a rod" says Sanders

" How do you know that  it was Mia?" asks Dominic.

" I saw the CCTV footage" says Sanders.

" Can we be able to see the footage as well. Also, the time frame that Mr. Sanders mentioned to have seen us isn't true as we were with Mr. Dominic ,Mr. Roman and Ms. Diana" asks Mia with a smirk

David and Vic widen their eyes at her request by quickly compose

" Yes that can be arranged"says Greyson.

The footage is copied into the pendrive and given for all the jury members and all  the other members to see.

As soon as the footage is played they all can see Mr. Sanders walking towards the mentioned building and then he holds his head and collapses. There isn't any sign of Vic or Mia.

David and Victor are looking at the video in amazement and literally their jaws hit the floor. Dom and Greyson see thier reaction and conclude that something is going on between the three.

In the meantime John Sanders is angry and screaming. He rushes towards Mia to hurt her. But Victor is quick and pulls her behind him. David and Roman rush towards John and tackle him to the ground. David punches John.

" No one hurts Mia on my watch" spits David

" Mr. Sanders behave yourself" says Dominic in his Alpha domineering voice.

Sanders quickly wipes the blood out of his face and composes himself.

" I think the evidence has been tampered by Ms. Greyson" says Dan

Mia scoffs .

"Ms. Greyson I suggest you check your attitude and use words in case you want to defend yourself" says Greyson.

"Mr. Dan here says that I have tampered with the evidence. This directly implies that the security of this organization is so pathetic that a 16 year old can tamper with it. It's like telling the head of the security isn't efficient in taking appropriate security measures. Sadly I think the Head of Security would not be pleased by such baseless allegations from a fellow colleague" says Mia with full of attitude and confidence.

Victor and David control the smile spreading on their faces.

Dom, Greyson, Hunter and Dan gape at what Mia just said. They know if anything is not done about this it may cause a lot more trouble.

" Since, we have no proof that Ms. Greyson or Mr Lockwood have assaulted Mr. Sanders this case is dismissed. Also, Mr. Dan would have to write out a formal apology to the head of the security"says Dominic and rests the case.

Once all of them are out of the room Dan tries to rough up Mia but Roman stands like a wall infront of Mia.

" Dan in case you want to keep your pretty face intact  do not come anywhere near Mia" growls Roman.

Victor and David are working out at the gym with sexy smiles on their faces.

" Mia!! Seriously MIA" says Dominic.

" What about Mia?" asks Victor innocently.

" Cut the crap Vic and tell us what happened? We could smell your lies Vic! What happened there?" asks Greyson.

Victor and David contemplate is letting out as to what happened.

" This is off the record so spill it" says Dom folding his hands across his chest.

Victor starts to narrate the whole story and Dominic has a sweet smile playing on his face.

" How the hell there are no evidence of Mia or you in the video?" asks Roman.

" I have no idea about that. Maybe you need to ask Mia about that" says Victor.

" Like she can do something like that something so advanced" scoffs Dominic.

" My friend that means you have no idea who Mia is!! It's time you got to know her. It applies to you to Greenman" says David winking at them and going out of the gym.

Greyson and Dominic have a million thoughts in their heads after what David said.

Dominic mostly has a lot of dirty thoughts. He just can't wait till Mia is 19 and get her hitched with him. He is hopelessly crazy about her and like David said it's time for him to spend time with her.

Vote, Share and comment 🥰