Chapter 12

Right now she's the only thing holding me from not separating Dan's head from his body" says Dom and pulls her impossibility closer to him.

Grayson looks and Dom and raises him eyebrows. Dom smirks back at him

" So who the fuck is Vaughn Rogue??" asks Di

Grayson picks up his pen drive and puts it in the computer.

" You sure she is sleeping right?? I had a very tough time yesterday night to console her" says Grayson

" Yes! She is sleeping"says Dom and turns her head into his chest.

The computer comes alive and the devil himself Vaughn Rogue comes up.

Vaughan looks really good. He looks very aristocratic and like a royalty screaming power and money.

" Wow!! Who knew an abuser could look so dam sexy" says Diana looking at Vaughan.

Victor curls his fists and clears his throat listening to Di call him sexy.

All eyes fall on Di.

" Am sorry" says Di

" What do we know about him?" asks David

" Just the general thing that he is a billionaire,has multiple companies under him. Has given lots to charity. We can't find much about him. He is good at whatever he does since he covers his tracks very well. I don't know how is he connected to Mia" says Grayson in frustration.

" Any knowledge no how Mia's parents died?" asks David

" That's the weird part. When I did the digging we got to know that they die drowning. But the thing is, both her parents were swimming champions" says Grayson

" And what about the relatives" asks Roman

" They maintain that they are from her father's side and they are there to take care of Mia until she is an adult" says Grayson

" What is Mia's background" asks Di

" That's what is surprising Di, she is from a middle class family with not much of property as well" says Grayson

" It's either we don't have proper information about Mia or Vaughan must have had his info wrong about her. In all possibilities I think we don't have proper info about Mia" says Dom staring at the sleeping Mia.

The team decides to investigate into Mia's life subtly.

Dom decides to take Mia to his home. Grayson doesn't say anything since he knows right know Mia needs her friends. David goes to get the car and Dom carries her to the car.

Mia is sleeping like the dead. All of them get to Dom's place. Dom places Mia on his bed, kisses her cheeks and closes the room door.

Victor immediately starts searching about Mia and her parents.

" The information about them is very little like someone erased the important information about her and her parents"says Victor running his hand through his hair.

"Why would Vaughan target Mia of all the people in the world. It's not that she is some millionaire or billionaire's  daughter. To top it she is still a minor.
Mia says she had never seen those relatives and from nowhere the dude comes and starts to beat her. This makes no sense to me" says Roman.

" Looking at whatever we have or heard I think Mia is caught up in a big conspiracy. On the face of it this may look like a case of abuse but there's something deeper than we see" says Dominic

" I guess the first and foremost is to track down Vaugh and try to find things about him" says David

" I think that's the only thing that we have as of now" says Di

Mia wakes up and comes out to join them. She looks a little better now. Di picks up a comb and makes Mia sit infront of her and starts to braid he hair.

" I... I am sorry I naver told anything about myself initially" says Mia and tears up.

David immediately sits next to her and takes her hand in his.

" It's ok muffin we understand. It wasn't easy to tell the horrifying past that you went through but you did an exceptional job sweetheart" says David and kisses her head

Dominic , Roman and Victor are looking at her with a different emotion.

"See I didn't want you guys to look at me with pity ok that's why I don't tell my story"says Mia feeling bad

The three men kneel infront of her and look into her eyes.

" That was not a look of pity Mia. It was a look of admiration. You are one hell of a girl" says Dominic and caress her cheeks.

" Mia you think you will be able to answer few of our questions regarding your past" asks Roman

" Why" asks Mia

" So that we can understand what happened to your parents? How did they die? Everything about is a mystery Mia and we want to help you solve it"says Victor

" NO NO NO.... I don't want to solve anything. My parents are died and I don't care because if you start to dig up things it will lead to the monster and he .. he will take me away. This time he will show no mercy and he will peel out my skin and may even abuse Ed. I .... I am not going back I did rather kill myself than going to him" says Mia hysterically and starts to cry.

David pulls her up his lap and starts to console her but in vain. She saw sobbing uncontrollably and it broken everyone's heart. After sometime when she calmed down Dominic held her wrist gently and turned her to see him.

He wipes her tears and layed his huge hands on her cheeks.

" Listen Mia, you are been protected by the Elite team specially the team I lead. There is no force that can penetrate through us and take you away ok. Vaughan would have to go through each one of us to get to you" says Dominic.

" That is what I am scared of Dominic. He is a monster and he stops at nothing. Please don't do anything to help me. If you have to help me just just don't look into my past" pleads Mia.

" Whatever you say Kid" says Victor looking at Dom and nodding slowly

Vote comment share 😃