Chapter 17

Dominic rushes to Grayson's house and pleads him to tell him where she is. Initially he doesn't but finally he says she is on the way to the airport.

Dominic drives like a possessed man. He rushes into the airport and there he sees Mia talking to a man.

He starts walking towards her.

He holds her wrist and spins her around and kisses her lips with full force. He wraps one of his hand behind her neck the other on her waist. He bruises her waist by squeezing it real hard.

He lets go of her lips but still holds her in his possessive arms.He licks his lips and runs the pad of his thumb on her lower lips. He dips again and nibbles on her lower lips. He sucks it in and out and finally leaves it satisfied seeing it pink and plump and swollen.

"I am letting you off now!! But remember I will find you wherever you are. Now that I have tasted you there is no option of letting you go Baby....

3 years!! 3 years is all I give you, study and get back to me. No love, no boys and fucking no getting laid by anyone but me. I am watching you Mia , I am watching you" says Dominic in his deep baritone voice and walks away not before again kissing her lips and sucking it.Wearing his Ray ban shades and with the most arrogant walk he walks away.

Mia is standing all hot bothered and confused in the middle of the airport. She has no clue as to what happened now. She touches her lips and a small smile creeps in on her face. She licks her lips to tast him for the last time till they meet again.

Mia goes to her new college makes new friends Sebastian,Greg and Lucy.
All three are in the army as well.

Mia has classes with Greg and Lucy. Sebastian is Greg's elder brother and he is as same rank as Dominic.

Sebastian has a soft corner for the sweet beautiful girl Mia.

David and Victor drop in alternate weekends to spend time with Mia. The first time it was only David who had come to see her.

The moment she saw David for the first time she collapsed on the ground and started to cry. Greg and Lucy were staring at her and David.

Mia composes herself and rushes towards David and jumps on him and wraps her legs against his torso and smothers him with kisses. He holds her tightly till she calms down. He places her down slowly and kisses her forehead.

" I thought you all gave up on me" cries Mia like a small kid. David wraps her in his strong arms and strokes her hair saying sweet nothing.

" I would never do that Muffin. You are too precious" says David and kisses her cheeks.

Mia introduces David to Greg and Lucy. Lucy starts drooling over David and Mia smiles.

The next time David comes he comes with Victor.

Mia is in her class talking to Lucy waiting for the next professor to come in. She suddenly sees the whole class in silent then her eyes locks with her other best friend " Victor".

Mia screams and jumps over the desks not bothering that she looked like a rowdy kid. She flungs herself on Victor who was waiting to catch her. She hugs him tight and also chokes him with kisses.

" Omg I don't know who to drool over on. David or Victor... Fuck they both are so hot and strong and steamy and dreamy and ...." says Lucy actually drooling over them

" Mia!! Didn't you never want to fuck those two sexy arses" asks Sebastian looking at David and Victor.

" Ewwww!! No those two are my friends and nothing more" says Mia looking at Seb drool over them.

Sebastian is a gay and he is never serious in any relationship.

" And FYI both the boys are already taken" says Mia and walks towards David and Victor.

All three have a good time. No one brings Dom's topic.

During one of their visits Mia gets emotional and tells them about Dom's kiss in the airport and says she really misses him.

" Am I not beautiful enough to be with him or am I not smart enough" asks Mia with her big Fawn eyes. It's like a stab of 1000 knives to both the boys.

" Kid!! You are very smart, beautiful and kind. You will get anyone" says Victor pulling her close to him

" If I can get anyone then why not Dominic?" croaks Mia

David comes and kneels in front of her takes her hand in his.

" You will get whoever you want Mia. We will make sure of it even if we have to drag him out screaming and kicking" says David and kisses her forehead.

" I want you to concentrate on your studies. Pass out with flying colours. I have a wicked wicked plan to make your guy fall on his knees and beg you to come to him" says Victor giving her an eveil grin

Mia laughs and pulls both the boys for a hug.

Meanwhile Dominic is on autopilot mode. He works, eats, exercises, sleeps & repeat. Dominic gets out all of  his frustration on the punching bag. Not a second goes by that Dom does not think about Mia. He has her pics everywhere on his work table, in his wallet, on his phone on the wall of his house and room and kitchen as well.

He trains till he is sore and comes home and drops dead. Roman is no better thinking about David. It pains Roman even more as he sees David everyday but David does not acknowledge him.

Diana is another story altogether. She has withdrawn into a shell and her walls are up high. She has literally become a robot. She misses all the best moments with Mia, Vic and David. It pains to see her best friends Dom and Ro in pain. She just hopes that time will heal everything

Vote comment and Share 🥰