Chapter 34

The team gets back to their home base. Mia is with Diana and Victor while Dom, Roman and David drive back to Grayson's house.

"What have we got?" asks Dom folding his hands across his chest. Roman sits opposite to Grayson and David stands by the window.

"First I made a list of questions I have about Mia. In case you know the answer please feel free to answer.
1. Who is Mia?
2. What is so special about Mia that a multi millionaire like Rogue is behind her life?
3. How is that he always find Mia? How the hell did he know about the desert operation?
4. What does he mean by getting her back soon and when?" lists off Grayson and looks at all the three men.

David moves from the window and settles next to Ro.

" There is something different about Mia that I can't point a finger at. She has an aura around her something supreme. She has a lot of knowledge on history about wars, mafias and she has this crazy for werewolf stories as well" says David looking at Grayson

" What you said is very true" backs up Ro

" Any answers for all those questions " ask Dom

"I don't have an exact answer. This is just my assumptions. We know for sure that there are no traitors on our group. That leaves us with 2 options.
1. That someone is exceptionally good at following Mia
2. She or one of us in the group must be inserted with a tracker" concludes Grayson

Dom eyes widens like he remembered something.

" What is it? " asks David

"It's just a hunch. When I made love to Mia - I am sorry Grayson you did not want to hear that. I saw a small scar mark right behind her ears. It's a very faint one. I thought it must have been one of the marks she got because of Rogue. But come to think of it the scar mark was too neat for him to have given it. As all the other marks on her body are jagged and not this."says Dom

" Get her to the location NOW!Dom! , Roman get Dr. Rose there ASAP and David come with me" says Grayson quickly and rushes out.

Roman and Dominic depart and go their seperate ways.

Dom calls up Mia and asks her and Di to be ready as he is coming to pick them up. Dom's heart is racing a mile. He just hopes that they find something this time.

Roman in the meantime goes to the hospital and picks up Rose.

As soon as Dom sees Mia he walks up to her and hugs her tight and pulls her for a deep kiss.

Diana is driving the car. Dom and Mia are at the back of the car and Dom has Mia on his lap. He has pulled her close to him and holding her tight. He needs her more than anything.

" Where are we going Dom?" asks Mia kissing his nose.

" It's a surprise Mia. I couldn't spend time with you so I thought I will take you on a date. But you will get the surprise only if you don't ask anymore questions now. I want it to be perfect so I will be blindfolding you ok love" says Dominic.

"Ok" says Mia being unsure

" You trust me right Mia" asks Dominic kissing her lips again

"More than myself Dom" says Mia and straddles him and kisses him long and hard.

" Sorry for the mature scenes Di" says Mia

" No worries darling. As long as you guys are happy" says Di nodding at Dom

Dom would have filled in Victor and Di about the situation. He would have asked Victor to scope the place they are taking Mia. He would have asked him to install few jammers as well.

The group wants to act all normal so that in case Rogue is listening to he feels everything is normal.

Here David and Grayson are at the office basement. David had his eyes popping out seeing all the latest equipment. Half the equipment he has never seen in his life. Before he can understand what is happening Grayson is back with a small hand held device.

David and Grayson drive back to the location. David has a million questions running in his mind but has not asked anything yet.

When they arrive at the facility they see Diana, Mia and Dom waiting for them. He see Mia is blindfolded and appreciates Dom for his quick thinking.

Just on cue Roman and Rosa appear. They can see Victor perched on a tree like a Jaguar. He hoots acknowledging that all is ok. David hoots back in response.

Dom picks up Mia and she squeaks.

Once thay are inside the facility all of them check for the signals and as they know there are no signals since the jammer is activated.

Dominic opens Mia's blindfold and she sees her father and Rosa. She knows that something is not ok. Her eyes immediately looks for Dom and she sees him sad. She then looks at David, Roman and Di all have the same expression.

" What happened? Is he going to take me away?" asks a nervous Mia

Dominic immediately wraps her in his embrace and kisses her passionately. These are testing time and everyone has to do their part.

" No Mia he will not be able to touch you until we are alive"says Dominic

" Mia you need to know some truths and need to jog your memory back for us to know about you. Do you trust us Mia" asks Grayson

" Of course I trust you guys. You are my family" says Mia

Mia has a very different feeling. It's neither good nor bad. But she knows one thing for sure that her family has got her and no harm can get to her. She knows they will always find her and come to her help anytime, anywhere.

Push the star button people. Give the pack some strength.