Chapter 11

It takes a lot of effort to calm down Mia. Grayson decides to keep them at his office after they finish their school. He doesn't want to take any chances since if the people have come to Mia's college they can always come to his house and that thought alone sends a shudder through his body.

Di arrives at David's place where everyone are present.

"What's up Di? You do look so troubled?" asks Victor

Di narrates the whole conversation of Grayson with Mia to the boys.

Dom is agitated now and he wants to see Mia. He just wants to be there for her,hold her, kiss her and tell her that he is always there for her.

" Do we call Grayson and check?" asks  Dom

" I think we need to give him sometime" says Roman

Right on cue they all get a message for Grayson.

" Need to talk! Meet me tomorrow. Trust is all I ask from you guys"

" What trouble are you in Muffins?"says David to no one in particular

" There is something very wrong. I can feel it in my bones that Mia is somehow in the center of all this" says Dom and runs his hand through his hair and sighs.

The next morning Di and the rest of the guys rush to their work. They stop in their track when they see Mia looking so fragile and with blood shot eyes. Grayson and Rose are no better both look miserable with blood shot eyes.

Grayson rushes to his team. David walks off to Mia. He holds her hand and she leans on his shoulder

" Please protect my daughter. I am losing my mind here. Please..." says and Grayson cries. Dom immediately pulls him for an embrace and Grayson breaks down.

The team has never see Grayson in such a vulnerable state. They all are shit scared now as to what the whole ordeal is all about.

"Mr.Grayson and Ms. Mia can you step in" says an officer.

The whole team with Mia and Grayson step into the office.

" This meeting is called so that we provide Ms. Mia with protection. Am I right" asks Mr. Dickenson who is the head of the Security.

The boys and Di gasp at the information.

" No! I just want permission for my daughter and son to stay here with me once they finish thier school"says Grayson

" Do you even hear yourself. This is a secret organization and outsiders aren't allowed. And why should Mia be treated any different?" asks Mr. Dan

" I want everyone to hear out Mia's stroy and then decide" says Grayson

" Very well Gray. Mia can you tell us dear" asks Dickenson softly.

Mia stands up and holds the table tightly to support herself.

" Well, to start off with my parents died under mysterious circumstances. It's like one day I return from school and they aren't there.My relatives who I have never seen in my life come to our home and take in charge of everything. They abused Ed and myself. They made us do all the work,beat us and didn't give us food as well.

Then one day the monster Vaughn Rogue comes. He started to lock me up,beat me and for his entertainment he use to blindfold himself and slash the knives around. He said he got pleasure by hitting and hurting me.

I never told this anyone since they allowed me and Ed to attend school. One of my friend Lucy accidentally saw the marks on my hands and back. She was furious and she said she would help me escape that hell. I didn't have the courage to go against him since I knew in case I get caught he would not hesitate to trash me up.

One day.... He ...he bet up Ed and that was the last straw. I had enough and we escaped with the help of Lucy and I came to Dad" says Mia and cries.

" What is the proof that she was abused? It's just her word and HER story" says Dan

" So what you are insinuating is that she strips infront of all" spits Grayson

" It's ok Dad I got this" says Mia

" Mia you don't have to " says Dom hoarsly

Mia just gives him a weak smile and turns around to show her back to the people. David,Vic, Roman and Di are boiling with fury.

She un-buttons her shirt and let's one sleeve slip down. She hears a collective gasps from everyone.

" I need to do a closer inspection...." Dan could not complete the sentence when a strong arm connects to his face which is of David's

" Shut up if you want to live" roars David

Dominic rushes to Mia and helps her with her shirt. His broad shoulders are covering her fully so that no one can see her. He turns her around and buttons up her shirt.

His hands are wet with her tears and it breaks his heart. She tilts her head and looks at him with her big eyes behind the glasses.

" My little fawn" says Dom lifts her and goes out of the room.

" Grayson she can stay" says Dickenson

" But" protests Dan

" GET OUT DAN" roars Dickenson. That girl saved my life and I owe her this.

Dominic has Mia on his lap and rubbing her back and whispering sweet nothings. Mia is too exhausted.

" Don't fight the sleep. Sleep in my arms and let me do the worrying little fawn" says Dominic every softly and Mia snuggles in his chest and sleeps.

Grayson and the rest of them come to them and Grayson kisses Mia's head before he settles down next to Rose.

David settles next to Dom and caress Mia's cheeks.

" Muffin looks so peaceful now. It broke my heart to see her like that so not herself. Look at the way she is sleeping Dom, like a baby and drooling over your shirt" says David and wipes her drool with his kerchief

" Do you want me to hold her" asks Victor.

" Right now she's the only thing holding me from not separating Dan's head from his body" says Dom and pulls her impossibility closer to him.

Grayson looks and Dom and raises him eyebrows. Dom smirks back at him

" So who the fuck is Vaughn Rogue??" asks Di

Vote share and Comment 🥰