Chapter 24

" I love you too Dominic. I don't want to spend even a second away from you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me youself and your friends.I can't thank you enough for filling my life with colours and happiness. I love you too much to stay away from you" says Mia and Dom again captures her lips in a passionate slow kiss.

Dominic requests Grayson to let Mia stay with them for the night. Initially Grayson does not agree but finally agrees on the condition that Ed will accompany her and Dom will not be sleeping with Mia before the wedding.

Dominic groans and agrees but does not promise anything.

David drives Mia, Dominic and Ed to Dominic's place. Ed is already asleep.
Dominic picks him up and places him on Dominic's bed.

Victor, Dominic, David, Roman, Diana and Mia settle in the living room. Dominic pulls Mia on his lap and places a kiss on her shoulder.

David is so happy so for his friends Mia and Dom. David has a sweet smile looking at them.

" You both look so adorable and cute; just like Beauty and the Beast" says Vitor and earns a glare form Dominic.

"Seriously I am so happy to be associated with you guys. I never though I could taste freedom leave alone getting to know you people and having Dominic as mine. I still feel this is all a dream and it may end soon. Thank you each one of you for being in my life. I am not scared of anything or anyone now. I bloody don't care even if I die now" says Mia with tears in her eyes.

Dominic squeezes her waist possessively and kisses her deeply.

" You are one among us Mia. We will never let anything happen to you Kid" says Victor smiling at her.

" Don't think about your dreadful past. Think about your beautiful future with all of us in it" says Roman

Diana walks upto Mia and wipes away her tears and hugs her tightly.

" You are like the little sister I always wanted Mia. If anyone wants to hurt you they need to go through us first" says Diana sternly

Suddenly everyone gets a message except Mia. Mia is busy talking to Diana.

Diana doesn't check her message because the rest of the people's face said it all. She distracts Mia with talk.

The boys are angry reading it

" HAVE HER ALL YOU WANT. I AM COMING TO GET MY PRINCESS AND MY LITTLE BROTHER IN LAW SOON!! PROTECT ALL YOU WANT SINCE I KNOW YOU ALL ARE GOING TO BE DOOMED IN THIS MISSION----- GOOD LUCK ELITE TEAM"

Dominic is shaking with rage. He immediately walks towards Mia scoops her in his arms and walks off to his room.

Once , inside the room he places her slowly on the floor and hugs her tightly and dips his head on the crook of her neck and inhales her scent. He feels a little relaxed.

He doesn't talk but Mia knows that something terribly has happened. She lets him have her.

Dominic needs a distraction right now. He slowly removes Mia's dress and drops it on the floor.

Mia is standing in her lingerie. Dominic runs his eyes all over her and licks his lips. She picks her up again and takes her to the bathroom.

He settles her on the basin slab and runs a water for her in the tub. He hasn't taken his eyes off her. Once the tub is filled he walks upto her and unclasp's her bra and slowly traces his finger down to her panty and removes it as well.

He picks her up and places her in the tub. He slowly removes his clothes and joins her in the tub and pulls her between his legs against his chest.

He has wrapped his hand possessively around her stomach.

" Mia! You are my life now. I have surrendered my heart to you. Please be careful if anything happens to you I will be a dead man the next instant. I.. I love you too much that I can't stay away from you even for a second love!" says Dominic and kisses her bare shoulders.

Though both are naked Dominic doesn't want to do anything either than feel her close to him. Feel her skin, her warmth, her naked body impossibility close to him.

After sometime he gets up and cleans her up. He respects her wishes and not once does he try to see the tattoo below her boobs. He cleans her, dries her and puts her into one of his shirt's.

He just wears a boxer. He gives Mia a deep kiss and lays down on the other side of Ed. Ed is sleeping between Dom and Mia.

Mia drifts off into a deep sleep. Dominic walks out of the room to see the rest of the boys sitting. Diana has gone to bed.

" I am scared. I don't want to lose her" chokes out Dominic

David immediately gets up and hugs him tight and Dominic breaks down.

Roman and Victor are equally scared. They are scared since the enemy knows everything about them and they have no clue about him.

They do think it might be Vaughan Rogue but they do not have enough proof against him. Also, they can't risk Mia's location as well.

The boys work through the night to get any hit with the message but it's of no use.

Come morning and all are up and bright.

" Morning Mia! Morning Ed" says Dominic wearing his t shirt.

" Morning" both the siblings say in unison.

" We are going to the mall to buy some stuff for the desert. Do you guys want to join" asks Dominic

" Yes!" both say excitedly

Everyone gets ready and have breakfast and drive towards the mall.

Roman walks ahead with David. Diana, Mia and Victor behind and Ed with Dominic at the last.

Roman suddenly turns around pulls Mia away and takes her inside a random men's shop.

Everyone are confused and Mia is more confused. David tries to go behind Roman

" Don't follow me. See ahead and take Ed with you and go somewhere" says Roman

David joins the group and walks a little ahed is when he sees the devilishly handsome beast  in all his glory talking on the phone to someone.

" Vaughan Rogue" says David and Diana snatches Ed from Dominic and walks away in the other direction.

Dominic, Victor and David are standing in the middle of the mall and looking at Rogue with pure hatred.

Vote, comment and Share 🥰