Chapter 14

What do you mean by different and fun?" asks Dom narrowing his eyes at her

" I mean he had his colourful hair, lip pierced and some tattoos as well. They looked super cool" says Mia excitedly.

Dominic wasn't very happy with her being excited about other men!!

Roman and Victor get on a bike. David and Mia on another. Dominic goes to get the local police help in catching the peddler.

Roman and David drive towards Mia's college. Mia quickly identifies the colourful hair guy. David is furious and his grip on Mia intensifies.

" Ouch!! David loosen your grip. You are hurting me" screams Mia

Roman and Victor rushes to her side. Victor pulls her towards him and Roman holds David.

"That drugs are the reason I was on streets and my fucking parents died" cries David

Dominic arrives on time with Inspector Alex. One look at David and Dom knows the reason. He immediately pulls David for a tight hug and David breaks down. Dom signals Roman and Victor to go with Alex.

"Hey" says Mia walking upto the peddler

" You again?" amuses the peddler

" Yeah!! My friends here also wanted what you gave me" says Mia and points to Roman,Alex and Victor as her friends.

The peddler looks at them in suspecion and since he himself was high doesn't think much and gives them the packs. Alex face palms himself thinking from when did peddlers become such dumb heads.

Alex punches straight on his face and takes him away. Alex thanks the boys and leaves.

Roman asks David to come with him. Dom and Mia ride together and Victor comes in David's bike.

Mia kneels infront of David and looks at him in concern. David is still not fine. Roman has his hands tightly around him.

Di arrives by now and she also kneels beside Mia and takes David's hand in her and gently squeezes it.

" David's parents were into drugs. David had to work at an early age to put food on the table. Myself and David went to same school. It was one of those days when his parents wanted drugs and didn't have money. They ransacked the whole house and didn't get a single penny. They started quarrelling with each other and stabbed each other" says Dominic hoarsly

" Dominic and his parents were the one who helped me and took care of me. If it wasn't for them may be I would have been on the streets" chokes David and Dominic pulls him for a hug and both the Alpha men break down.

Dom's and David's friendship dates back to thier school days. Roman and Diana join them in thier college days. Victor in their army time.

Dominic and David have always had each other's back and trust each other blindly. That's the reason Dom is relaxed whenever Mia is around David since he knows David will protect Mia with his life.

Mia huddles herself between them and the rest of them join for a group hug.

" Oh I didn't get a chance to see that man's tattoo on his back" pouts Mia

" What?" scream all the boys in unison

" I have never seen a tattoo that big on anyone and I so wanted to see it" says Mia

David bursts out laughing and Dominic is glaring at Mia in anger.

" You are truly a masterpiece Mia. You are just one piece in the entire world, you know that right!" says David and kisses her cheeks

" Ok! Now that I don't get to see his tattoo can I atleast get to see how Roman and David kiss each other. Do you guys also devour each other with a kiss like Dom" asks Mia innocently and at the same time excited

All of them have their eyes popped out. David glares at Dominic and he tackles him to the ground

" I fucking told you she will ask someone about this and it just happened to be me and Roman" yells David

Mia is sitting on the bed looking at them all expecting them to kiss each other.

" Oh come on David it's just a kiss. Dominic stood infront of my eyes the last time you guys kissed. I have never seen anyone one kiss I want see please. Else take me to that guy I  will ask him to take his shirt off so I can see the tattoo" huffs Mia like a little girl

Dominic goes mad now.

" Mia you are not suppose to see any naked men ok. You... you just can't ask people to kiss each other just because you want to see them kiss ok. It's something private" says Dom and Diana chuckles thinking about what Dom said.

" But it's just a kiss Dominic and what's wrong in seeing men naked, Vaughan always came to beat me only in his boxers" says Mia and freezes at the memory.

Dominic quickly gets over to her and pulls her on his lap.

" It's ok baby.... I am here... He's isn't here, he can't hurt you ok. You are safe with us Mia... Please come back" says Dominic softly rubbing her back. David holds her hand and calling out to her.

Diana has tears in her eyes seeing a little girl like Mia going through so much pain. Victor and Roman squeeze Diana's shoulder and tell her not to cry infront of Mia. Diana can't take it and rushes outside followed by Victor. She cries into his chest.

Mia is ok after a while. She feels embarassed for being so weak.

" Get one thing straight Muffin you are the most beautiful and a strong girl I have ever come across. It's ok to cry or break down time to time because that shows us that we are humans sweetheart" says David caressing her cheeks.

Dom looks at them lovingly. Dom is possessive about 2 people in his life. David and Mia. And right now he is so happy seeing them safe and sound and in his arms.

Mia wipes her tears and gives them a small smile.

" Ok Mia just for your sake we will show you our tattoos" says Dominic and stands up placing Mia down carefully.

Dominic removes his shirt and shows his back which has a huge Dragon's face but it's only half the face. David joins by his side and the other half is completed.

Mia gapes at the beautiful tattoo and she runs her fingers on Dominic's tattoo on his back and Dom groans.

David smirks and passes him a cushion to cover his bulge. Dominic is thankful for that.

Vote comment and Share 🥰