Chapter 29

Dom looks at his watch and smirks. It's almost 5 in the morning. He feels good about himself since he took her all night and ever more prouder about his mate who allowed him to have his ways with her.

" Huh?! You up so early? Where's Mia?" asks Victor still trying to open his eyes properly. He is followed by Di, David and Roman.

David and Roman have alredy showered and ready for the day.

" Mia is sleeping" says Dom preparing breakfast for everyone.

" Isn't she well?? She never sleeps so late!! I mean she's usually up by 4:30 and it's already 6 now" says David

" She slept by 5" says Dom with a smug

" What? Why?" asks Victor

" I let her sleep only by 5" says Dom shrugging his shoulders

David smirks. The rest of them have their jaws dropping

" OMG!! Take is slowly mate! She's still a kid" retorts Vic

" First of all she is no more a kid. She is 20 years as per 12 midnight. I made love to her after 12 so technically she isn't a kid or a teenager anymore.

Second what do you expect from a man full of testosterone who was deprived of sex for three fucking years" says Dom raising his eyebrows.

" Fuck!! You did not sleep around for three fucking years" gapes Victor

" Of course I didn't... I had told Mia no boys and no getting laid so it's only fair that even I follow it" scoffs Dom

David smacks his back and salutes him.

" So she was a virgi..." Victor doesn't get to finish it

" Gosh!! Stop it too much info" shouts Di

" But seriously I am glad you both got together" says Roman and gives a hug to Dom.

It's almost 10 in the morning. Dominic sets up the breakfast and coffee on a tray and takes it to Mia's room. He sees her still asleep. She looks at peace in her sleep.

Mia is just in Dom's t shirt and an underwear. He sees his hickey all over her body and he is proud and his member becomes stiff at the sight of her long never ending toned legs.

He keeps the tray aside and moves slowly towards her. Dom always takes his time when it comes to Mia. He runs his fingers along her long legs.

He cups her arse and squeezes it. Mia stirs in her sleep and opens her eyes slowly.

She is staring at Dom with a small smile

" Morning Love" says Dom kissing her forehead

" Morning Captain" says Mia

" How are you feeling?" asks Dom

" Sore but then excited for more rounds" says Mia surprising Dom

" Mia!! You can't take anymore baby" coos Dom near her ears and bites her earlobe.

Mia's chest raises up and down and Dom loves to see that. He places his hand between her breast and loves the feeling of her warm skin and the movements of her chest going up and down.

He slowly drags his hand down keeping his fingers sprawled so that he can feel her hard nipples brush under his fingers.

When his fingers skim over her nipples Mia hisses and arcs her back. Dom smiles and very so slowly against Mia's liking drags his hand slowly over her stomach and now palms her sex and she goes into a frenzy.

Mia tries to keep his hand where she wants and rubs herself against his hand. It's difficult for Mia to hold his strong big wrist as he keeps tugging it away from her.

" I am not going to allow you to cum so easily princess you will be tortured and then if you are a good girl I will let you cum" says Dom and picks her up and puts her in the bathroom.

Mia is sexually frustrated and Dom is having a good time teasing her.

Mia gets ready and comes out.

Dom beckons her to come near him. She walks to him and he asks her to sit on his lap. Mai wantedly grids her arse on his member and he groans.

" Two can play the game Captain " winks Mia

Dom smirks and he starts to feed her the breakfast. She gets thirsty and reaches for the bottle but it's yanked away from her.

Dom drinks the water and signs her to drink it from his mouth. Mia suddenly shifts and straddles him. She slowly puts her lips on his and sucks the water sensually. She puts her fingers through his hair and tugs it a little hard.

Dom now feels it was a very bad idea to tease her.

After she drinks the water from his mouth she licks his lips and looks down where something very hard is poking her.

" Please tease me more Captain " purrs Mia and Dom just dies.

Mia is wearing just his t shirt and a short inside. Dom's going crazy looking at her and her nipples poking through his t shirt.

Dom pulls her to him and squeezes her arse hard and Mia gasps. He sits and bends her on his knees and pulls her shorts down and spanks her.

Mia gasps and the spank turns her on and she moans. Dom spanks her 5 more times and soothens her skin by putting a cream. He kisses and bites her arse and Mia is trashing trying to get out of his lap. Satisfied with his bite make on her Dom finally leaves her. She has turned red and she can feel her core throbbing.

" Do not touch yourself. I am the one to pleasure you. Be a good girl for me M" says Dom near her ears in his commanding voice and she has a shudder through her.

Dom feels good seeing her body react to him. He kisses her lips again brutally and walks out.

Mia is standing all hot and bothered and angry. She plots her revenge in her head and walks away.

Vote comment and Share
Follow me on Instagram Iammai2228