Nico, being rescued.

Nico's POV:

My sister, Bianca, and I where at our school dance. Our buddy Grover was there with us, acting really nervous mind you. I kept asking what was wrong, "nothing, Nico, it's nothing. Just go hang with Bi" he would answer as if "nothing" was the worst thing imaginable. We dance all night, I nudged Bi as I noticed 3 people dancing that I had never seen before, and not trying to sound creepy but I new everyone at the school. "Oh Neeks, I'm sure they are just the staffs kids or something, don't worry about it." But I couldn't stop worring about it. There was something 'different' about them "Okay, okay Neeks if it's worring you THAT much I'll tell Grover" I was surprised how much she trusted Grover, he was so, abnormal. Grover came back and I pointed to the kids I was talking about, and much to my surprise he sighed in relief. "Perce, Tay, Annabeth, over here." The three new kids walked over. The boy, Perce maybe Percy, walked over and gave Grover a fist bump "Whats up G-man? Where the newbies you told us about?" Percy asked. "This is them, over here" Grover replied gesturing at us "This is Bianca and Nico, between you and me I think they could be your cousins" he said knodding to Thalia and Percy. How could they be my cousins, I had never met them, unless they where from my dads side. Bi and I had never met much from that side. "Incoming" Thalia yelled. Annabeth grabbed mine and Bianca's arm "we have to get out of here" she said sternly as she dragged us out of the school hall. The rest is a little blurry. We met a godess, Artemis and her brother Apollo. The girl, Annabeth I think it was, fell off a cliff and now I am back at some camp called Camp Half Blood. The dude looking after me is half man, half horse and I have absolutely no idea what is going on. God I wish Bianca was here with me right now, thats right "Chiron" just reminded me that I am supposed to say "gods" because, apparently the Greek gods still exist. Any way how much do I wish Binaca was here with me tight now? Alot.