.....

Reyna's POV:

Nico and I have been happily married for 4 and a half years now. He is a funural conductor at Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter, and I teach War History at the Universaty of New Rome. I am 8 months pregnant with twins, which Nico doesn't know because I asked Diane to hide the bump from him for me, because she is the godess of child berth and all. I know I am having twins, boy and girl. I know I am going to name the girl Bianca Hylla Di Angelo, but I'm stuck for boys names. "Hey honey, you home?" Nico calls down the hallway. "Yeah, I'm on the lounge babe." Nico walks in and comes to sit next to me. "Hows your day been?" he asks. "Not bad, I have a question for you." I say. "Go ahead." I have to be careful how I put this, I actually don't know why I am hiding this from him I just am. "If you were to have a baby boy, what you you name him?" He looks at me suspisiosly, he has always known when something is up, he can read me to easily. "Uh," he says thinking about this for a bit "probably Dakota Bob Di Angelo. May I ask why?" I know I have to tell him at some point, I just don't want him to be angry that i've hidden this from him. "Well, Neeks I'm preganat and, please dont get angry but I have been for the past 8 months." He stares at me. "Neeks I have been asking Diane, i mean Artemis, to hide the baby bump for me, it just made it easier to get around, and I guess with out seeing the bump, I kind of just forget to tell you." I look at my feet, which suddenly becomes very hard because suddenly my bump re appears. *splat* "Oh no, please not now." my water has broken "Neeks you need to get me to the hospital now" Oh man, it hurts like, there just isnt words to describe how much it hurts. "Don't worry about the hospital, I will help, you wouldn't have time to get there anyway." Nico's voice appears from somewhere next to me. "Artemis?" the next thing I hear is the sound of two babies crying. "There's two of them" Nico says, sounding like he is about to faint. "Can I hold them?" I ask. I feel the weight of the infants in my arm. "Hey there," I coo to them softly "You little guy are Bob Hedge Di Angelo, and you my princess are Bianca Hylla Di Angelo." Artemis begun to cry. "Oh I forgot this was Bianca's neice. Nico I am so sorry about your sister, I should have volunteered a more experienced hunter. I know this does not repay the loss of one's sister but I give your children my blessing, your daughter shall never be harmed by men that she doesn't want and your son shall be a well manoured man that treats his girlfriend, wife and daughter, if he choses to have one, well and can always supply enough fopr his family, no matter what." and with that she vanished. That was, aside from my wedding the happiest night of my life. "You're a father Neeks, can you believe it?" i asked stil in shock of what just happened. "No I can't," he said right before he fainted.