𝟔

sapnap
do you have mc?

yeah i do!

sapnap
do you want to play?

i get it if you don't

i just think it would be fun

ok!

i cant until tomorrow, but
yeah i'd love to

sapnap
ok great!

7pm? or is that not ok with u

and can i stream it?

that's fine with me

i'll see you then?

sapnap
see you then

Piper was unusually nervous

Piper was unusually nervous. She had been in so many situations like this before, why is this one so different?

She rested it aside, saying it was just because most of her fans also knew who he was so she wanted to set a good first impression.

It was weird. Every single time she tried to distract herself, her mind would just crawl back towards the other Texan.

By this point she needed help. Becca, Quackity and Karl would be no help, they'd all either tease her or say stuff about the boy.

But she knew one friend would help.

Scott.

He had been like an older brother to the girl, meeting her when she lived in Scotland. He was the reason she really started playing video games, and he was the one who gave her lots of advice.

Ringing him, she was very comforted to hear the Scottish mans voice.

'Piper?' the man asked, they never really called out of nowhere and if they did it was most likely an emergency.

'Scott. I'm panicking. Someone asked me to play minecraft with them. I don't know what to do' The girl was rushing, taking sharp breaths in between each broken up sentence.

'Ok, calm down. Who is it?' Scott smiled, even though the girl couldn't see it.

'You know him and that's embarrassing' the girl whined. She was very easily embarrassed, although she did lots of random things which when she thinks about it was so stupid.

'Let's guess, someone from MCC?' he knew that the girl did watch them, always from his perspective.

'Yes. You haven't played with him though so I don't know if you know them too well-' Piper started running her mouth, very common occurrence for the girl.

'It's Sapnap' the man cut her off.

She got very annoyed with how smart that he was, it never benefited her, well apart from the few times he helped her with school stuff.

'Fuck you' she muttered, causing the man to laugh at her rage. If it was anyone else she would've cursed them out, but Scott was too nice for her to do that.

'So it is?' he teased the girl, it wasn't too bad, she knew it would be more relentless with Karl and Quackity.

'Yes it is! I made a complete idiot out of myself by walking into him and then he wanted my discord and like 2 days later he asks me to play Minecraft like what the fuck do I do?'

'Breathe, you'll be fine. He's a really nice person ok?' Scott relieved the girls nerves slightly, sure would still be nervous but it was a start at least.

'Ok, ok, thank you' the girl muttered, as they started talking about anything and everything.

hello

written in art

love you all

@-TUBBEE is amazing

girls-and-cars stinks

love you all