𝟐𝟖

'I hate it here' Piper had started banging her head on the side of her bed, multiple times nearly not hitting the mattress. On a call with Scott and Becca, she was trying to not notice their muffled laughing in the background.

'So you kissed, and then nothing else happened?' Becca was trying to piece everything together, most of the call had just been Piper making random sound affects whilst trying to make a sentence.

Piper had pulled away from the bed to face both of the people on the FaceTime. She wasn't stressed, more so confused and conflicted.

Scott and Becca were both being as sympathetic as they could be whilst silently dying inside. It was so painfully obvious that the other liked them, so why were they being so hesitant?

'Well, we cuddled for a while after and stuff, but not really anything of importance' she was taking mental notes of ideas on what to do.

By now, her brain was more reprimanding her for not asking him out more than anything. They both had said they had feelings for each other, why were they waiting?

Ideas were flowing through her mind, ways of asking him out were so incredibly prominent that it was adding so much pressure on her.

'Calm down for a second, just think. It's not going to be bad, just ask him or something. It doesn't need to be anything extra, just something nice and simple' Scott smiled at the girl, helpful as she wasn't doing too well in the moment.

'But then I'll feel unaccomplished' Piper being a people pleaser was not helping her in the moment though.

Both Scott and Becca started talking, but that wasn't what the girl was focusing on. A call was coming through her discord, so she rushingly told them both to mute and don't unmute until she told them to.

'Hello?' Piper spoke, confused why she was getting a call, especially since she didn't know what was going on between her and the boy.

'Hi, I know this is really rushed and out of no where, but can I ask you something' Sapnap's voice rang through the phone, and a visible blush was on her cheeks.

'Oh, of course' Piper tried ignoring the two friends who were trying to make her laugh over the phone.

'Can I possibly take you out on a date? You don't have to at all and I get it if you don't want to go' he trailed off towards the end. He had been convinced by both Dream and Karl to ask her out on a date, so was trying to keep to the plan they came up with.

Her eyes widened as she glanced over to her two friends on the phone, both signalling at her to say yes. She didn't know why she didn't know what to say, but after stuttering for a few seconds, she said a rather enthusiastic 'Yes'.

The pressure of asking him out had dissipated, and she was extremely happy. They talked for a few seconds longer, but they just wanted to leave and mentally prepare themselves.

'Ok well that's not what I thought would happen' Becca laughed as she came off of mute. Her and Scott were surprised she didn't break down crying, she constantly looked terrified out of nerves.

'So I guess I'm going on a date?' Piper cracked a smile as her two closest friends cheered.

ignore me saying a probably won't update today

love yall

you make me so happy i cannot

anyways i'm still single and cried this morning because i don't have a relationship like ant and velvet

anyways goodbye <3