𝟏𝟑

Piper was sat in a call with Dream. Nothing too odd, she had gotten closer with Dream and George through Sapnap, Karl and Quackity.

But the context was a bit more strange. Currently, they were waiting on a British man to join them, and for once it was not George.

'Hello?' the man said, Pipers interest peaking. She hadn't talked to him previously, but was very familiar.

'Took you a while' Dream joked. She was very curious to how someone could be so comfortable joking with someone like that. Then she remembered that they were all friends previously.

'Yeah sorry, just doing some writing, what's up?' Wilbur said into the mic. He was told to join this call at around 4am for him, so he was slightly tired.

'Well, you know you mentioned some assistance would be good for the writing?' Dream questioned, his voice becoming a lot more formal with the man being in the call.

'Yes I did' Wilbur replied, voice lower than what Piper could remember.

'Piper here had given us some ideas for plot before, and we feel like it would be good if you work together?' Dream said in a questioning tone, almost as if Wilbur would say no to help.

'Oh ok, yes, fabulous' Wilbur audibly smiled, it was like a little bit of the weight on his shoulders had been lifted.

And although they didn't really know how well they would work together as a team, they both knew that what they could produce would be something great.

dream smp

dream added piper

quackity
ayy piper

karl jacobs
PIPER

sapnap
PIPER

georgenotfound
piper :]

dream
hello piper

hello all! :)

tommyinnit
why is she here

ew tommy

tommyinnit
ew piper

dream
anyways

piper is gonna be helping
wilbur writing the plot

tubbo
yay!

tubbo you are amazing and
the superior child of the smp

tommyinnit
WHAT THE FUCK

purpled
😐

purpled is better than tommy

purpled
good

tommyinnit
what the actual fuck you
dickhead of a woman

big words from a child

technoblade
what the fuck happened since
i left

oh hello piper

hello technoblade

dream
anyways

if piper would like to act like
an adult

i'm 19 give me a break

dream
i don't care

fuck you

dream
just wanted to let you all know

goodbye

hello

jskdjskdj love yall

read @-SP1F3Y's book before i commit mass arson upon my own home

<3