𝟏𝟐

Piper had been appearing on streams a lot more. She had been very well received by fans, which was surprising.

She knew the Dream SMP fandom did have a lot of misogyny which they tried to hide by praising certain women overly.

So, her being liked and people even wanting her to be added was something she really liked.

She wouldn't join the SMP, she didn't think that it would be her style, and she wanted Minecraft to be a break from her acting. Sure, she could be added as someone who didn't do any of the lore, but she still wanted to let her friends have a special thing for them.

Smiling as she was watching Tommy stream, she started getting more and more intrigued with everything.

She had been watching lots of the people on the SMP, it was nearing Halloween at this point. Stakes were high, everyone knew there was soon going to be a war on the SMP, and Piper was elated by it.

She loved the drama that the members of the server managed to produce, her favourite characters being Schlatt, Technoblade and Wilbur. To put it simply, she liked characters with a dark side.

And even if Techno and Wilbur hadn't been named as "villains", their tone and actions spoke enough for them.

She had an amazing idea for a character, maybe she could ask for someone else to maybe implement them for one of the other people on the SMP.

They would suffer from memory loss due to time travel, going back and seeing the history of the members of the SMP and trying to right everyone's wrongs.

She loved the idea, believing that the characters all needed a bit more of a backstory, just throwing some lore in for random purposes didn't make too much sense. Character backgrounds would definitely help.

But as she saw Tommy messing around in Pogtopia, it just made her appreciate the talent that lots of them upheld. They could easily make it in the acting industry if they didn't stream.

Thinking for a few minutes, the stream as almost background music, she got an idea. Pulling up her contacts, she gave a number a ring, only taking a few seconds to answer.

'Piper, you ok?' the 22 year old asked her, he wasn't busy at all, so he was happy to talk to her.

'I know this is really weird but I have an idea for the SMP you might like' she grinned, figuring out that Karl would be a great fit.

'Ok go ahead'

karljacobs fun fact - p

karljacobs
fun fact - p.evans is amazing at
ideas for things she's not on

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

dream
so that's who gave you the idea?

p.evans
about for the smp? yes

karljacobs
yes it was her

dream
piper you are very good

p.evans
thank you????

||||||||||

sapnap
what did she say?

karljacobs
that's for you to find out

p.evans
i'm a genius

sapnap
true

tommyinnit
simp

p.evans
oh btw tommy your stream today
was very good :)

tommyinnit
pog

tommyinnit pog

hello

i had this idea last night but i forgot to write it, the note i wrote for myself was 'pip does idea for time travel shit' and if that isn't the most me thing i've ever written idk what is

love you all

@-SP1F3Y is a sweetheart and deserves everything

love you all

written in english

beano out