𝟏𝟗

'I'm so confused Becs' Piper was sat face to face with the girl, Starbucks in front of them in Piper's house.

Piper had been seeking somewhat normal online, appearing on her friends streams, helping with writing and posting on twitter and instagram as usual.

But at the same time, she was preoccupied by this feeling in the back of her head. She didn't really know what to do about it.

She had thought about it a few times now. And she had come the a conclusion.

she wasn't against a relationship with the boy

Piper had come to the conclusion when watching one of his streams, chat had noticed that she was watching, although Sapnap hadn't. Someone had sent through a donation reading 'What's your opinion on Piper?'.

Sapnap's heart was beating rapidly, luckily he didn't have a camera on because if he did he knew it would be clipped and shared everywhere on twitter.

'She's a good, no great friend of mine. Umm, she's really important to me aswell' He smiled softly at the image of the girl in his head.

Watching the stream, Piper felt butterflies creep up into her stomach. She liked the sweet tone of the boys voice and the kind words he had said.

She just said to herself that she could get used to this. And for a girl who didn't catch feelings easily if it all, it was weird but nice.

'Just see how things go. If the feelings grow, then talk to me again. If not, leave it be. That's what you should do, ok?' Becca was back at it with her great advice, the sort that Piper would take with her for life.

 That's what you should do, ok?' Becca was back at it with her great advice, the sort that Piper would take with her for life

'I wanna start a new song again' Piper was talking to Sapnap over the phone. Somehow they had managed to calm their nerves down rather quickly, sitting on the phone doing a late night call like they had done a while before establishing their feelings.

Piper had been sort of neglecting making her music recently. Only been looking for acting jobs and doing streams on her friends accounts. She had been making some music by herself for a while, and had the certain energy to want to do some more.

She knew she would be overly stressed if she did so, but it would be something that she enjoyed so incredibly much.

'I say you should do it' Sapnap looked on affectionally as she reached into the box under her bed which she had books upon books worth of songs she had either scrapped or just never finished.

'I have a few old songs, I guess I could use one' Piper didn't really want to do that, but she knew it was her only option.

Sapnap had more confidence in Piper than she had in herself 'Any good ones? Well I'm sure they're all great but you know'

'No not really, well, I could try change up some of the words in them or change the way it goes' she was immersed in the work she was now doing, clicking her pen.

'Well, I know it's going to be great' the boy flushed a deep red, he didn't know why but the girl looked so cute being so focused on everything.

hello

yall should love me

@-SP1F3Y is amazing

bye