𝟏𝟕

The odd few glances were shared in the initial game of Quiplash. The lobby was Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Dream, George, Badboyhalo and Piper, so clearly rather chaotic.

Mainly Skephalo and Dreamnotfound jokes were made, occasional shipping between Sapnap and Piper.

Every single time a joke was made about them, they would both awkwardly laugh. Everyone in the call could tell something had happened between them, so after the first time that they heard them do that, they decided to not bring them up anymore.

After a quick round of Patently Stupid, they moved onto Monsters Seeking Monsters. All with anonymous names, it was very rowdy.

Piper's name was 'aaaaaa', and she believed that perfectly captured how she was feeling on the inside.

A mess of emotions, a mess of ideas. She wanted to go home and sleep after this, it was getting really stressful.

She had gotten the Mother as her role, and was assigned for Karl to be the person she was making sure he wasn't getting dates.

It was actually getting quite easy, even if it was hard for her mentally. Karl was doing really bad, even though Piper didn't know it was him. It was just clear because he kept complaining about not getting any dates.

She was pretty sure that Sapnap had caught on, she would give small smiles as soon as Karl started complaining. He grinned at the girl, before focusing back on the game, which Piper subsequently won.

After the stream ended, Piper went to leave straight away. She quickly hugged Sapnap before heading out of the front door and back to her home.

'Fuck this I can't do this anymore' Becca was sat there just listening to Piper rant

'Fuck this I can't do this anymore' Becca was sat there just listening to Piper rant. She was trying to explain this very weird feeling she had been feeling, a smirk appearing on Becca's face.

'Piper?' she laughed lightly, seeing as she knew exactly what it was.

'Yes Becs?' Piper was on the verge of punching a wall, her cat Armani was also slightly scared, which was oddly weird as it was a cat understanding her emotions better than her.

'Do you know what having a crush feels like?' she giggled lightly, even though she was getting slightly scared in case that Piper would've gotten overly angry.

'Yes, wait what the fuck?' Piper was starting to get very confused now. She had had celebrity crushes through the years, surely that meant she knew.

'Not celebrity ones, Tom Holland doesn't count for once' Becca said exactly what Piper didn't want to hear.

'Well then no' Piper muttered, sort of as if she was ashamed that she didn't.

'You get these fluttery feelings in your chest, you smile whenever they talk to you, you think they're the best person for you, almost as if they fill in this whole in you' Becca was almost like a genius when it comes to this sort of stuff. It was something Piper was grateful for, even if she hadn't needed the advice before.

It was as if everything just got even more confusing. Piper left the call really quickly, left to just the silence and her thoughts.

 Piper left the call really quickly, left to just the silence and her thoughts

hello

love yall

vv stressed rn, this is almost an escape from everything

@-SP1F3Y is perfect in every single way

byeeee <3