𝟐𝟗

Looking into her mirror, Piper liked how she looked. Not too messy, but didn't look extremely put together. She didn't know why she didn't like her appearance when she looked very put together, but blamed it on her work and how she would have to be well dressed every day for acting jobs.

She was wearing a matching yellow shirt and skirt, not her usual style of clothing but she wanted to start broadening her aesthetic.

She looked extremely pretty. She didn't know why, but luck had just seemed to be on her side recently. She couldn't have asked for it to go any better in her opinion, she was just simply lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time all the time.

As the sun slowly set, she decided that it was best to call Karl first. She knew he already had an idea or two about the date so she wanted his opinion on everything at the moment.

'Hello?' Karl smiled as the girl was looking at her face in the mirror, just making sure that she looked perfect. 'You look very pretty' he commented, Piper growing a smile which would certainly crease her makeup, but she was gong to be smiling a lot throughout the night so why couldn't she start now.

'Thank you Karl' she muttered, starting to apply lip gloss as she heard Quackity's voice also ring through the call, apparently the older boy had added him, not that she was complaining.

'You look like a rat' he bluntly said, the girl giving him a glare which was able to kill.

'Ok perra' she muttered, she didn't know that much Spanish anymore but swearing was something she will always remember. Quackity was shocked, not because he didn't expect it from the girl but rather that she actually sounded offended by it.

His laugh was infectious, as soon as you could hear him the other two people in the call started to laugh as well. Piper appreciated both Alex and Karl so much, even if they weren't there in person, they made sure she was happy and relaxed.

The trio didn't talk too much in calls just by themselves anymore. It was always with someone else, whether it be Dream and George or Sapnap.

But without them both, she wouldn't be anywhere. They had helped her so much. So when she saw how proud they were of her going on this date, she felt accomplished.

After five to ten more minutes of laughing and just talking, the girl heard a car pull up outside her house. Adrenaline rushed through her veins as she said goodbye to her friends.

 Adrenaline rushed through her veins as she said goodbye to her friends

hello there!

i started another book today. like out of nowhere, it'll be after this is finished and the ranboo is basically finished

anyways i love you all

i'm so proud of 1-800-SAPNAP right now, congrats on 10k reads on your oneshots. i know how much work and effort you put into them, and it really shows <3

byeeee <3