𝟏𝟏

Quiplash was going quite good for the group. They all clearly had very good chemistry with each other as conversations were still happening, only having pauses when people were trying to think.

The amount of times sexual innuendos or stupid jokes had been made was endless, but Piper was enjoying it immensely. She loved this vibe, the comfort of being with other people.

The last question of the round was 'Name a thing you do NOT want to watch ever again'. Piper was intrigued, she didn't get that prompt, but she had a couple of ideas of what she could've said.

On the screen, the two options came up. 'Rat Cam ', an answer she was 100% sure Bad had put.

The other was 'The sexual tension between Piper and Sapnap'

The girls jaw dropped. Sure, there had been a lot of shipping online, but did there friends actually think that.

The people who wrote it soon came up on the monitor, she was correct with the first one being Bad, but the second was Dream, who just said a casual 'Oops'.

The girl sat there is silence, everyone apart from her had voted for that option, even Sapnap. As Bad was thanking her for not making it a Quiplash, she was just sat there thinking.

Was it really that bad? Did her and Nick really act that awkward? She didn't think so. But she didn't want to be annoying.

She knew she was being dramatic. But she was kind of annoyed with herself? She was thinking to herself about how stupid some of her decisions so far had been.

She was also scared of opening Karl's chat, but she subconsciously made the decision to. Trying to convince herself everyone would be kind to her, she just noticed that Karl's face was mixed emotions.

People in chat were mixed, some shipping Piper with various people, some telling them to stop and others just being neutral.

She was pleasantly surprised. She was sure that chat would be hating her, but they seemed very cool about her.

She was starting to like streaming a lot more, even if it wasn't her own account.

p.evans
thanks for having me on stream
tonight karljacobs

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

karljacobs
it was amazing :D

p.evans
i'd love to do it again :D

||||||||||

quackity
i guess you were funny 🙄

p.evans
most of your jokes were reused
get funny please 😃

|||||||||||

dream
very fun :)

p.evans
that smile looks like you :)

dream
wow well done :)

p.evans
shut the fuck up :)

||||||||||

badboyhalo
i loved it :)

p.evans
loved talking to you

spifey
ayo skeppy come get your man

spifeyayo skeppy come get your man

hello all

love yall

@-SP1F3Y deserves the world

written whilst i was watching IT for the 10484882 time

love yall x2