𝟐𝟐

'So you've fell for our dear Piper' Quackity mocked.

One of Sapnap's worst ideas ever was talking about his growing crush on Piper to Karl, Quackity, Dream, George, Bad and Skeppy.

He thought because they knew him the most that they would help him slightly. But so far, they clearly hadn't.

Most of it had been teasing him senselessly, which was sort of fair seeing as he did the same to everyone else. The endless times that he had done this to his friends had made him almost destined to that fate.

'You aren't fucking helpful Alex' Sapnap scoffed, he was getting audibly frustrated. It would've been a better idea when reevaluating the situation to ask someone such as Bad just by himself.

Alex was being the worst out of everyone. Not only was he acting like an overprotective father-figure, which everyone who was in the call knew Piper would hate, but he was being relentless when making Sapnap know that he had a crush on Piper, which was stupid because he already knew that.

'Dude, just ask her out' Dream stated as if it would be as easy as just asking her. Of course he would ask her if it was as easy as that.

But she probably didn't share the feelings, and even if she did he would not be able to say that so smoothly. He became this stuttering mess when with Piper, that wasn't going to change any time soon.

'Yeah but-' he started to protest, but he didn't really have a reason to not do so. He had gotten past his nerves on multiple occasions now, why was this any different?

'You have no reason to be nervous' George said, he was being surprisingly helpful for once. It was refreshing for the pair to not be screaming at each other.

'I'll just ask her to call me? Like Ill ask her about writing and slip it in there? Then at least we get some sort of idea?' Dream smiled, although no one in the call could see.

Sapnap questioned it for a short amount of time, debating of Dream would just lie to him. But he didn't believe that he would be as cruel to lie to him, so he muttered a 'Sure' amongst everyone saying that it was a genius idea.

Sapnap didn't think it was anything too special. Loads of people had done this before, getting their friends to ask about crushes for them. But the group had a glimmer of hope for Sapnap, even if he didn't have it himself.

'You needed help?' Piper was sat at her desk, a rather panicked message from Dream had came through to her earlier

'We need more for the plot, I mean, we have Karl's for the future but I also have an idea for a new person' Dream had a smirk on his face, he already had the idea for this new person on the server, he just needed more time to get out of her.

She wasn't easy to get something out of, but as she had been on long calls with Dream so many times trying to sort things out, she had started to get more comfortable with him.