Foxy? MIKE!

-(Y/n) P.O.V-

I opened my eyes and saw purple with sparkly bits on it. I yawned and stretched like I just woke up. But I suddenly remember what just happened as I pull my arms back in to curl up in a ball. i look around to see nothing but black but my eyes suddenly adjust and I recognised where I was. I was behind the curtains at the smaller stage. I was away to scream when a cold hand covered my mouth. I stopped moving altogether. I then brought up enough corouge to look to my right and see golden eyes shining. My (e/c) eyes widened when I saw them. Is this the other animatronic? I asked myself.

"Pleaes don't scream lass. I will explain what happened back 'ere but ye can't scream. Ye promise?" It said in a rather calming voice, piraty voice. I was scared what it might do to me if I disagreed so I slowly nodded. It removed its hand off of my mouth. My eyes had fully adjusted now and I saw an animatronic fox kneeling in front of me.

"So bonnie had knocked ye out to stuff ye into a suit. He put ye in the back room and went to get a suit. I recognised ye but they didn't. I ran as fast as me legs would go to get to ye. I took ye back here so they couldn't get ye."

I sat there staring at him like I had seen a ghost. "You.... Saved... Me?" He nodded. I jumped into his arms and hugged him as tight as I could. He seem quite shocked at that because he did not hug back. He finally gave in and hugged me back. We let go of each other still smiling. But our smiles faded when we heard metal footstapes outside the curtains. We both looked at each other then he gently but quickly pushed me behind a crate that was on the stage. "Stay here." He whispered then ran to the curtains.

"FOXY!" The voice screamed.

"What ye be wanting, bonnie?" So the one that saved me is called foxy and the one he is talking to is called bonnie. Hmm ok....

"Have you seen a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes?"

"What like (y/n)?"

"(Y/n).... (Y/n)? (Y/N)!!! OMG I NEED TO TELL THEM NOT TO KILL HER OH MY GOD!!!" I heard footsteps running away.

Foxy came back over to me and said "It's fine now. They know who ye arrre and they won't 'arm ye."

"Thanks foxy." I said giving him another hug.

-Bonnie's P.O.V-

I ran to where chica was and burst through the door.

"What is it bonnie?" She asked holding a body in her arms.

"If you see the girl don't kill her!"

"Why?"

"It's (y/n)!"

"Omg!! But what about this guy?" She asked me placing the body down.

"Eh. Stuff him in a suit."

"OK!!"

Chica picked him up and placed him in the suit. His eye shot open and he let out a blood curdling scream.

-(Y/n) P.O.V-

I released from the hug with foxy and sat there twiddling my thumbs. I jumped up to the sound of ear piercing screams.

"MIKE!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n)

Me: so yeah. You forgot about mike! Well done.

Goldy:*walks in* at least she didn't pass out!

Me: *giggles*

Goldy: ten points to gryffindor!

Me: *Bursts out laughing*

Goldy: ok.... Buh bye! See you in the next chapter! Hopefully! *Evil laugh* *cough cough* ow...