Freddy

Yaayy!! Are you proud of me? I updated! Woo! :3 anyway! On with dah storeh! :3

-(Y/n) P.O.V-

I was chatting to Foxy and mike about random things again when I heard metal footsteps coming towards the cove then the curtains slid open to reveal Freddy. He walk over to me then crouched down so he was the same night as me. Even though I was sitting and he was crouching, he still towered over me.

"(Y/n), I am so sorry about what happened before, bonnie sometimes... forgets. I hope you can forgive us." He said in a hopeful and kind voice.

"It's OK. I'm fine. Just thank Foxy." I turned and pointed to Foxy who then waved. I then noticed mike who had his knees up to his chest. I sighed.

"Mike, its ok, he won't hurt you!"

"I hope your remembering that they were trying to kill me!"

"Yes.. Buuut.. They know me and your my friend so they won't hurt you. Got it?" Mike just nodded then waved.

"Then.. Uhm... Hi?" Mike more asked. Freddy waved back.

"I'll go get Bonnie and Chica." Then Freddy walked away.

We just sat in silence as we waited for him to get back. About a minute later he came back with bonnie and Chica. We all just sort of sat in a circle without noticing. I sat next to Foxy with mike sitting at the other side of me. Next to mike was chica and next to Foxy was Bonnie. Then In the middle of chica and bonnie sat Freddy.

"So (y/n), this is the most important question I'm gonna ask you, OK?" Chica said/asked.

"Ookk." I was sort of scared about the question.

"What is your favourite type of pizza?!?" I couldn't help but giggle at that question.

"(F/p/t) ( favourite pizza topping) "

"Mine too!" She replied, a bit too excitedly.

We sat in silence for a bit.

"I have a good idea!" I announced.

"What?" Everyone said at the same time.

"We can go around the circle, say your name and you favourite thing to do!"

"OK! I'll go first!" Again chica being excited.

"My name is chica and I like eating pizza!"

"My name is Freddy and I like singing."

"My name is bonnie and I like playing the guitar."

"My name is foxy and I like being a pirate!"

"My name is (y/n) and I like (favourite thing to do)!"

"My name is mike and I like things..."

We all sighed. I also notice everyone looking at each other except me and mike like they were asking each other something...

------------------------

Me: yeah... Mike's boring!

Goldy: mmhmm

Me: also sorry I didn't update sooner I was.. Busy.. :(

Goldy: mmhmm

Me: anyway, see you in the next chapter! :3