Whew...

-(y/n) P.O.V-

"MIKE!" I shouted running towards where the scream came from. The scream had stopped and all I could hear was my feet running through the dining area. I burst through the door to be greeted by bonnie and chica. "(Y/n)?" One of them asked but I didn't know, nor care,who it was. I looked around then saw that chica was in the middle of stuffing a body in a suit. I ran straight towards it then wrapped my arms around the body only to be covered in blood. I carefully, but quickly, pulled the body out of the suit. Once it was fully out I picked it up and only just had enough strength to carry it back to pirate cove. I almost ripped the curtains trying to get through as fast as I could. I had got on the stage and place the body down. Foxy came running over to see. "Who's that, lassy?" There was a little pause before I said "mike." I hadn't realised that I was crying. I ran to the end of the curtain and ripped a little bit off then ran back and tied it around Mike's legs where he was cut. While doing this I whispered under my breath "Stay alive..."

-leh time skip because I'm lazy :3-

I had finished bandaging Mike up and I had cleaned off all the blood. It looked like he was just unconcious. I had explained to foxy who he was. I glance back at Mike to check on him and his eyes slowly opened.

"Huh.." He moaned.

"Your awake!"

"Yeah... What happened?"

So I sat there and explained what happened and he jumped, and yelped :3, when he noticed foxy.

After I explained he hugged me and thanked me.

"Immah get a little sleep."he said, curling into a ball.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n)

Me: You saved Mike!

Goldy: And you didn't faint again!

Me: no one cares Goldy!

Goldy: But....

Me: No buts!

Goldy: hehehehe... Buts... hehehehe

Me: Oh grow up!

Goldy: Yes mother, sorry mother. >:3

Me: Whatever..... Anyway...! See you in the next chapter! :3 <3