tickle attack!

A/n thank you for all your support!! It has helped :3 anyway!!! Back to dah storeh! :3

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

I opened my eyes and remembered everything that happened. I quietly sighed to myself. I looked up expecting to see foxy. But no. I was sleeping on Mike's chest. I yelped and the sudden image of Mike which made him wake up. By now I was sitting up. He looked confused for a second. But realization sunk in and he pointed to me then himself.

"Wait... Were we.. Sleeping...." I nodded. He shivered at the thought.

"FOXY!!" I screamed so he could her me. I was surprised how quickly he arrived. "Did you make me and Mike sleep together?!?"

"Maaaayyyybbeeeehh" He replied.

"Ooh. I'm gonna kill ya!" I chuckled/shouted as I got ap and chased him around the cove.

"Ye gotta catch me first, lass!" He ran around the room with me chasing after him.

After a short while I came up with a plan. I stopped and rested my hand on my knees. I pretended to look out of breath. Foxy came over to me.

"Ye give up lass?" By now he was next to me. I looked up and said "never!" And jumped up and tackled him but he got me back and started tickling me.

"Hehee... F...FOXYYY AH NO... STAHP.. " I kept giggling while I talked. I collapsed to the ground from all the tickling. Foxy soon followed me to the ground to tickle me more.

"Ahem" Mike coughed. I had completely forgotten he was there. I looked at him then back to foxy. I could tell he had the same idea as me. A cheeky grin came on my face as we stood up and slowly walked over to Mike who was sitting against the wall.

"Guys...? What are you doing....? Guys.... Your freaking me out...! Gu..." We cut off his sentence by tickling him making him giggle like a little school girl.

"Heeheeehehee... Guys...hehe… Stahp!!...heheh..Ahahaha! Stahpit!!!"

We finally stopped and we sat next to him against the wall.

I was in one of my giggling fits and I couldn't stop.

"That was hilarious!" I managed to calm myself down. "Gdvkgusd..."

"What?" Mike asked, a little confused at what I just said.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing, just my way of calming down." I giggle at the end of this.

"Please don' giggle again, lass." Foxy said.

"I won't.. I hope."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Goldy: so you giggle!

Me: no fair! That's my line!!

Goldy: not anymore it ain't!

Me: hmff!

Goldy: *baby voice (a/n you know the one! Like the one u use to talk to you pets!)* aaaww is someone off in a huff?

Me: wess!

Goldy: *pinches cheeks* awwww

Me: vhvukagervukg! I'm not a babeh!

Goldy: then don't act like one!

Me you not mah mama!

Goldy: yes I am! (Dun dun duuunnn)

Me: how about you stay in your world, I'll stay in mine!

Goldy: OK! *closes eyes* I'm a pink fluffy unicorn!!! With rainbows! And fluffy ducklings ooh! Who's adorable? I AM!! unicorns uncicorns unicorns...

Me: *speaks while goldy still says unicorns* ooooookaaaaayyyyy.... See.. You.. In the next...chapter..? If you can put up with this! *point to goldy*

Goldy: UNIICOOOORRNSSS

Me: anyway... see you in the next chapter!! :3