the dream

A/n okay a few quick things, one, thank you for 7 followers! Two, I now have a name for all of you!! You will now be called..... Bunnies! Thank you @lizzysnowflake for the idea! Anyway, I'll let you carry on with the story :3

I also notice everyone looking at each other except me and mike like they were asking each other something...

I looked at mike and he turned and looked at me. I could tell he was thinking the same as me. But before we could say anything bing bong bing bong! I was not expecting the bells so I jumped almost two feet in the air. Everyone just stared at me, then burst out laughing. "Its not funny!" i pouted.

"But it is! Hahah you jumped about a mile in the air!"

"Shut it freddy!" After that I joined the others and laughed my head off.

After about a minute of laughing I said "I better be off." I stood up and turned to walk then turned back again then waved bye to everyone as mike stood up to follow me. "Bye!!!" I waved even more. "Bye (y/n)!!! Bye mike!!!!" They all said at the same time which make me chuckle. I walked out of the pirate cove with Mike following close behind me. We walked across the party room. "Hang on I need to get something." I said to mike as I ran into the restrooms. I walked into the girls restroom and ah! There it is! My clothes from my first day at work here! I grabbed them from the sink and ran back out to Mike. "I was just grabbing my clothes." "K" we walked out the building and he went his way and I went mine after saying farewell.

At home

I opened my door and tip toed upstairs (if you have an upstairs :3) to my bedroom. I pulled off the covers and slipped in bed and instantly fell asleep.

Dream

I was surrounded by complete darkness. I couldnt see anything. I looked around but again, pitch black. "Hello?" I called out, hoping for some sort of response.

"Ah, I see you awake" a voice whispered. I couldn't tell if it was around me or in my head.

"Where are you?"

"That I cannot say. But you will find out soon enough." It whispered again.

"What does that mean?"

"We have been watching you. You seem important. But we will wait. For you."

I sat up straight in my bed sweating and panting. I couldn't even tell if I screamed. Questions basicicly burned my mind.

What did they mean by you will find out soon enough? Why can they not say where I was? Who are they? Who have been watching me? Why do I seem important to them? Who is we? Why will they wait? For me?

I sighed slightly shivering. I looked around my room. I could hardly see anything. Two question stuck with me.

Who are they? Who are we?

"It's Me"

——————

A/n

Me: oohhhh! Scaaaarrryyyyy!

Goldy: :/

Me: oh! Quit being a grump!

Goldy: I'm not a grump!

Me: prove it!

Goldy: *smiles*

Me: AAAAHAHHH!! IT BURNS!!! NOOOOO MAKE IT STOOOOP!!!!

Goldy: >:(

Me: I'm only kidding!

Goldy: hmf!

Me: *hugs*

Goldy: O.o

Me: *pulls away*

Goldy: O.o

Me: anyway, see you in the next chapter, bunnies! :3