Bonnie, Chica

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

I was just chatting to foxy about random things when we heard more footsteps outside the curtain. Foxy stood up to go see who it was but I gestured for him to sit down, so he did. I got up and walked to the curtain. I drew back the curtain to see Bonnie standing outside the cove.

Almost immediately his head snapped round to face me.

"(Y/n)...?" I slowly nodded.

"I'msosorryforbeforeIdidn'trecognisewhoyouwereandI-"

"Hey, it's OK!"

"You sure?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Thank you, (y/n)"

"No problem! Hey, uh... Where's... Uh ... The uh...."

"Chica?"

"Yeah..."

Like she heard us, she came running around the corner.

"Hey!" She chirped to bonnie

"Hey!" He replied. "Uh.. Chica... This is (y/n)." He said pointing towards me. Chica turned as fast as she can to face me.

When she saw me, she tackled me with a hug.

"Ok, ok, chica... You can get off me now."

"Oh sorry (y/n)!" She got off me and back up a bit.

"Quick question (Y/n)! Why did you save that man?"

"Well uhm.. His names mike and... He works with me and I just didn't want him to, like, die and all...." I eventually trailed off.

"OK!" She replied.

"I uh better..." I motioned towards pirate cove. "Get back ... In the cove..."

"Ok! Hope to see you soon, (y/n)!" Chica chirped and then skipped away.

"Yeah... Bye (y/n)!" I had figured bonnie was the shy one and chica was the friendly and crazy one! (In a good way! :3)

"Buh bye!" I waved then headed back into pirate cove.

I sat down next to foxy. I didn't realise how tired I was. I yawned and stretched. Then I lay my head on foxy's knees. I felt his hand stroke my head until I fell asleep.

-Foxy's P.O.V-

(Y/n) came back in and sat next to me. She yawned her adorable little yawn and stretched. She lay her head on my knees. She looked so cute, I had to stroke her head. She fell asleep while I stroked her head. She was so cute while she slept, I looked up to see Mike still curled up in his ball. He looked so adorable as well!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Me: well, you and mike look adorable as you sleep.

Goldy: *giggle*

Me: Are you always here?

Goldy: Yup!

Me: Ok... Anyway! See you in the next chapter! :3

<3