14. princess

its been a while. hello frands. hope you're not mad at me for not updating for ages. school sucks ass. bye ily all.

14. princess

“I got a heart, and I got a soul. Believe me, I will use them both.”

“Are you singing One Direction?” Luke chuckles, his voice raspy.

“I-I thought you were asleep.” Ree mumbles, mentally slapping herself for singing.

“You really do have a beautiful voice.” Luke says after yawning.

“What time is it?” Ree asks desperately trying to change the subject.

Luke grabs his phone to check the time “10:51.”

Ree’s phone buzzes besides her head and she grabs it reading through the six messages she had.

from: bae

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

from: bae

oh yeah you went to help luke yesterday night

from: bae

tHaT MEANS YOU’RE STILL WITH HIM OH OKAY I GET IT DITCH YOUR BEST FRIENDS FOR A BOY ALRIGHT

from: ashton (luke’s friend)

thanks for taking care of luke yesterday. Is he alright?

from: ashton (luke’s friend)

 are you both dead?

from: ashton (luke’s friend)

we’re coming over

“I think you’re friends are coming over.” Ree mumbles and Luke groans, Ree hands him the phone for him to read the messages.

“I hate them.” Luke groans and his phone starts ringing. “It’s my sister.” (I know luke doesn’t have a sister but Im punk rock I can do whatever I want)

“I didn’t know you have a sister.” Ree says and Luke shrugs and puts the phone down. “Aren’t you going to answer it?”

“She’s probably coming over too, she’s dating Ashton.” Luke sighs and rolls over so that he’s over Ree, crushing her.

“Get off me, you’re heavy.” Ree groans and attempts to push him off her but Luke doesn’t move. “You don’t see very happy that she’s dating Ashton. What’s her name?”

“Wendy.”

“I met a girl named Wendy, but it’s probably not her because she looked nothing like you.” Ree touches Luke’s hair and he snuggles his head on her neck. They had absolutely no idea what they were doing, it’s like they were magnets, they could hate each other sometimes but they liked the feeling of their bodies against each other; it felt like it was really meant to be.

“It’s probably her, my parents adopted her.” Luke mumbles against Ree’s neck and she barely understands what he’s saying.

“Does she work for my father?”

“Yeah.”

“Then it’s her, I met her at the elevator. She seemed really nice.” Ree’s fingers continue to run through Luke’s hair and they stay silent until the front door of the apartment opens and Luke rolls off Ree.

“Lukey!” Several voices erupt through the small apartment and four people appear on Luke’s room. 

“Woah, what is going on here?” Michael says after turning on the lights. “I didn’t know you had a girl over.”